[Translation request] [Guild Receptionist Ferris] [RJ328633] [Naginata Soft]

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
These are the only raped NPC included villager, Julia i can found.
Is this the one your mentioned untranslated, ジョー Joe ?
I checked both in game and outside, only found this in the raped NPC which was atk by akuma's tail. (from your save file)

there were few time, you will meet a bug when you save in the beginning of engaging dialogue, rpgm shown u untranslated,
but I don't think that was the case, where the ori, japanese was totally replaced by en, theres no more root inside.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
These are the only raped NPC included villager, Julia i can found.
Is this the one your mentioned untranslated, ジョー Joe ?
I checked both in game and outside, only found this in the raped NPC which was atk by akuma's tail. (from your save file)

there were few time, you will meet a bug when you save in the beginning of engaging dialogue, rpgm shown u untranslated,
but I don't think that was the case, where the ori, japanese was totally replaced by en, theres no more root inside.
Hm, good find. Translated Joe in DMTL2.31 now. I guess now we wait for seraphiel722 to confirm or deny if everything is fine now.

Edit: Found another issue. If you press enter to speed up dungeon progress the text telling you it's double speed is still Japanese.
2xspeed.jpg

Edit2: Found the double speed bit in Map014 and Map017, fixed in DMTL2.32.

Last edited:

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Here a game breaking bug. Mark doesn't party with anyone. He tried to solo the boss. Any dungeon he goes solo. Use a money cheat to try get past the first boss by putting on the strongest armor and weapon, still no difference. Mark will sally forth into a dungeon solo. Here the save with him going solo.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Here a game breaking bug. Mark doesn't party with anyone. He tried to solo the boss. Any dungeon he goes solo. Use a money cheat to try get past the first boss by putting on the strongest armor and weapon, still no difference. Mark will sally forth into a dungeon solo. Here the save with him going solo.
Not sure what caused your Mark to not form a party but I was able to recruit anna with your save. The others were in Alicia's party that's why i can't recruit them.
backtrow yup the dialogue from the lower left when an event pops up as well as the text on the upper right tends to be untranslated when I just load a save. But other than that I don't see any other untranslated bits (except for the bartender but he ain't really important and i don't think his dialogue ever changes)

Shisaye I'll try to start from scratch later on my free time with MTL 2.32 and double check everything.

Reactions: Shisaye

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure thats not a bug,
Case 1: Mark on Chapter Boss Quest, where receptionist will leave the party leaving Mark alone able to invite the members only if receptionist invited them, introduced them to Mark.

Case 2: Dual-Party (Mark's or Alicia's). Both party cannot invited the same character into dungeon, all playable character counted as UNIQUE individual.
For example, Mary was invited into Mark team, so Alicia unable to invite her.
Vise versa, Mary was invited into Alicia team, so Mark unable to invite her.
Thus, dev want player if they want to avoid rape, then must have a good plan before inviting into each of respective parties.

Two method by rearrange party,
1: Disband Party on Receptionist's Turn.
2: Reorganized during each of the Party Leaders' Turn. (No Return to previous party leader, solution: Win one of the party.)

Okay, now why do I know.... Because I used to stuck there without reading the guide hahahahaha~ silly me...

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Shisaye Sorry it took me a long while (i've been busy lately). Anyways, I've gone through half of the game (the point where you get Olivia) and I don't seem to have encountered any bugs. The MTL's working perfectly fine and everything that's relevant is translated except for a few notices on the lower left where it tells you that you unlocked some dialogue between party members in the gallery.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.06 including plugins/scripts.

Big thanks to backtrow for providing translated pictures!

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saw this game in the hentai-sharing feed. Seems they updated the game to 1.08 now, adding content apparently.
Though I notice this MTL was for version 1.06, which was updated once before last year with some new content.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just saw this game in the hentai-sharing feed. Seems they updated the game to 1.08 now, adding content apparently.
Though I notice this MTL was for version 1.06, which was updated once before last year with some new content.
I have no easy way of updating this, only the basic dialogue was done using Translator++. The bulk of the work was done manually with the official engine editor as well as Notepad++. I would basically have to recreate the entire translation to make sure it works properly for v1.08.
The most annoying part is that the dev doesn't even say what "content" was added.
Unless it's seriously just some replaced CG. In that case the existing DMTL might actually still work for that version.
  • March 01, 2022
    Content added
    Ver1.08
    Event stills of Camilla, Mitra, and Katie (NPCs) were updated.

December 27, 2021
    Content added
    Ver. 1.07
    Event stills of Windy, Liza, and Julia (NPCs) were updated.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I have no easy way of updating this, only the basic dialogue was done using Translator++. The bulk of the work was done manually with the official engine editor as well as Notepad++. I would basically have to recreate the entire translation to make sure it works properly for v1.08.
The most annoying part is that the dev doesn't even say what "content" was added.
Unless it's seriously just some replaced CG. In that case the existing DMTL might actually still work for that version.
  • March 01, 2022
    Content added
    Ver1.08

December 27, 2021
    Content added
    Ver. 1.07
Makes sense.

And indeed, DlSite release notes don't really give much more info than 'images updated', so no idea how much more was added I guess (if anything) from that.

Though going off the Ci-En -->
It seems like it's just image addition/replacement.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
  • March 01, 2022
    Content added
    Ver1.08

December 27, 2021
    Content added
    Ver. 1.07
If i read it right before on ci-en. It was just an upgraded/polished CG of the NPCs. No new events as far as I know.