Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 959650

Hey there! This is my very first translation request so apologies if I'm not following the format correctly. This game has been out for a while and I've never seen anyone make a request to see it translated so I decided to request it myself. If you like dark-skinned babes who are PAINFULLY thicc, this is for you. This is a flash game. I don't know if that will affect translation, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Kudos to anyone who can translate this into English!

Note: View the information & instruction sections before downloading this

Game Description:

ver.1.15

"I could spend eternity between her giant suntanned breasts... enveloped in that fluffy heaven."

Adapted from an original manga by GG QUATRE,
HAKU NYU MU is animation that plays like an adventure game.
Get a load of the self-proclaimed agent Grigri's gorgeous bronze body,
a particular focus for EDEN ISLAND.

Request Post Date 12/27/2020
Store:
Work format: Adventure Style Animation Collection
Censored: No
Version: 1.15
Language: Game is in Japanese. I am requesting it be translated to English

Information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Full Download (MEGA)

Instructions

Have a peek at this Bronze Goddess!
View attachment 959599 View attachment 959600 View attachment 959601 View attachment 959758 View attachment 959757 View attachment 959764 View attachment 959763 View attachment 959759

Forgot to ask from beginning, but does she have a name in manga or it's unknown?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
So happy to have found this thread.
Thank you guys for keeping it rich and alive. No one animates like this guy does, anymore. I love the subtle 80's/90's in these, not to mention the sheer level of T H I C C which borders on critical mass *GULP*
Never cared for gyarus, but the curves and body language on this GG Quatre lady are aphrodisiacal beyond compare. Holy smokes, man.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
GG Photo ver. 3.0 has been released:

Anyone willing to share it here?

Last edited:

Gajjubhai

Feb 11, 2021
GG Photo ver. 3.0 has been released:

Anyone willing to share it here?
No one's gonna share it i think,
Anyway Take a look at my coloring, I did it on my phone and One More thing I do Colorings Just for Fun it's not my Profession.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Anyway Take a look at my coloring, I did it on my phone and One More thing I do Colorings Just for Fun it's not my Profession.
I don't think that's true, I'll just ask Assman4Life , and to be honest, it looks really good. Also, I think you would slowly color pages of GG Quatre before
JustXuX or soemone might start on translating, and not gonna rush you or anything, since it's more of a "hobby" than profession.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Looks nice, actually I already began translating them. Recently there were some health issues in our family (it got better), so I prioritized Patreon projects. Very soon, I'll get back to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Looks nice, actually I already began translating them. Recently there were some health issues in our family (it got better), so I prioritized Patreon projects. Very soon, I'll get back to it.
I hope all is well with you and your family. Don't push yourself too hard, mate.
Best of luck, and stay safe :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote