Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Really? i will try to re-download it again. Done. I re-uploaded. download while it's still alive
I apologize to not mentioning, but due to some family problems, and, you know, Christmas coming soon, I forgot to mention it completely.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen we got him (it).

Edit: Eden still didn't update the html format. It's still uses some ancient microsoft extension. I'm on win7 and it only works properly on Internet Explorer. Opening it with chrome doesn't properly work as some clickable links aren't clickable with that browser and some of the gifs don't play properly, only showing black screen

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen we got him (it).

Edit: Eden still didn't update the html format. It's still uses some ancient microsoft extension. I'm on win7 and it only works properly on Internet Explorer. Opening it with chrome doesn't properly work as some clickable links aren't clickable with that browser and some of the gifs don't play properly, only showing black screen
I'll fix that when I'll get to it

Reactions: pr83 and SkrerkS

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
How can i play this game, i extracted it yet i still can't find the game all i can see are demos
The initial request was completed, in form of a remake by me.
Other content from the same artist that is shared here, might be other type of content.
I plan on translating almost all of it, hence the thread is still open.

Reactions: SkrerkS

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
I found some new WIP on his Twitter and they're...... interesting:
I totally forgot about this artist, lol!
Back in the day nobody could crack "haku nyu mu", saw the animations last week by accident on rule34.xxx, searching for content and brought me to this thread.
Interesting that he uses gimp now (4th image) in stead of adobe flash/animate...
Edit: I just visited his twitter account ( ) but he tweets way to much, like 5 times a day since he started twitter, does anyone have an archive of his twitter?

Last edited:

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Edit: I just visited his twitter account ( ) but he tweets way to much, like 5 times a day since he started twitter, does anyone have an archive of his twitter?
If you're looking for his work, you can find everything related to Haku Nyu Mu in this thread. All 5 volumes of his manga (untranslated) plus GG Photo Vol 2 is here

For all his other works...keep looking :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote