Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Screenshot 2022-01-24 212519.jpeg
Subbed today for high definition perk.
Will download and share their stuff here.
But I'll have to optimize their animations, since they're either in GIF (with those dots artifacts) or it opens in the browser without scaling the images.
I'll either make them into videos or change his code so that it scales, we'll see.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Take a look at one animation I upscaled and made into APNG (higher quality GIF, no sound) and a video (with sound, can loop in your video player).

And the HTML5 version

I'm still waiting on the creator's response, to my edits, maybe he'll start distributing them in these formats, rather than old GIF and HTML5 animations.

Update: The creator wrote back this
saw. I will think about it. Thank you

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SkrerkS

Gajjubhai

Feb 11, 2021
Take a look at one animation I upscaled and made into APNG (higher quality GIF, no sound) and a video (with sound, can loop in your video player).

And the HTML5 version

I'm still waiting on the creator's response, to my edits, maybe he'll start distributing them in these formats, rather than old GIF and HTML5 animations.

Update: The creator wrote back this
Do You Have GG Quatre's,Actually I'm only intrested Eiden's GG Quatre Arts

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I unsubscribed from the author's fanbox, and this project will be on hold, no ETA.
contains everything I could get from their fanbox.

• Red Heart

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Hey, I thought for one thing: maybe instead of uploading from his Fanbox or CI-EN as soon as possible, maybe once a month or at the end of month upload it here?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote