• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
GG Photo Ver. 3.0 is a disappointment , there's only 13 videos and I have Seven Of them.I was expecting more.
I wasn't expecting much of it anyway, I like the art though.
You can definitely tell that they are doing this as a hobby.

Reactions: SkrerkS

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Forgot to post the progress:
1st Doujinshi: Finished
2nd Doujinshi:
soon
I do like 3-5 pages per day.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

pr83

May 5, 2017
This is also an old game of his that isn't even listed on DLsite anymore and i can't even tell where to look for these. Also hoping for someone to upload GG Photo v3. Thank you guys for showing interest in his stuff and keeping the work and the thread itself going.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
This is also an old game of his that isn't even listed on DLsite anymore and i can't even tell where to look for these. Also hoping for someone to upload GG Photo v3. Thank you guys for showing interest in his stuff and keeping the work and the thread itself going.
Actually, there is a Google Drive link in this thread to download these, and they're called Kasumigake.
P.S. Yeah, I'm also hoping for GG Photo v3.

Reactions: pr83

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah those later will be ported to RenPy with enhanced visuals and stuff. No ETA for now

Reactions: pr83 and SkrerkS

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Here's the in English. Open g1-index.html to start. There are some clickable zones in the comics with GIFs, look for them until the cursor changes to a hand and click.

I tried my best to translate, but since I still use MTL, it was harder than usual, because the original has some borked Japanese characters, even upscaling didn't help.
I upscaled the images and GIFs. Enjoy, I'll start working on the next volume after new year.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SkrerkS and pr83

pr83

May 5, 2017
Was wondering how to play the gifs in the original versions i downloaded from the linked mirror here. Is it the same method in the those, clickable zones?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Was wondering how to play the gifs in the original versions i downloaded from the linked mirror here. Is it the same method in the those, clickable zones?
Just like in the original, clicky zones

• I just jizzed my pants

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Just an interesting fact that I found recently, when you bought earlier version of GG PHOTO, you now only need to redownload it and you have it updated with recent release.

Reactions: JustXuX

vladimir95

Feb 5, 2021
Just an interesting fact that I found recently, when you bought earlier version of GG PHOTO, you now only need to redownload it and you have it updated with recent release.
Really? i will try to re-download it again. Done. I re-uploaded. download while it's still alive

Reactions: pr83 and JustXuX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote