Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Daydream 3 is finished.
Daydream 4 remains, the last one, after tweaking, checking the text script and testing, I plan as suggested by Assman4Life, make a collection thread from this developer including: the game | GGPhoto | translated and colorized doujinshi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesis287

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
I didn't understand your question?

What you didn't understood?
1. What do you mean by "updated"?
2. I meant to update by information, something similiar to this:
Also, I forgot to mention, but I think you should wait until the update to GG Photo since it would give you a lot of work.
If someone doesn't believe me, for some reason, here are the new scenes/photos that'll be in update:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
1. What do you mean by "updated"?
2. I meant to update by information, something similiar to this:
I'll look into GGPhoto after I'm done with the game, so I don't have any updates for you in this regard. Only Assman4Life can edit the main page in this thread. Ask him.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
I was unaware that a 3.0 version was released. I know 2.0 is out right now. Where did you hear information about a ver 3.0? Please share if you can.
This is a bit misunderstanding. I was talking about updating information about GG PHOTO 3.0, like screenshots, Twitter posts, etc., but it got into a little misunderstanding, so I wanted specifically clear it out.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
I'm just asking since he said some time ago 1-2 weeks. Just wanna know if anything changed
It was one week and one day ago when Justxux said he was gonna start daydream 4 (April 22). Remember that he splits time between this and his other projects so expect bi-weekly updates at best.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
It was one week and one day ago when Justxux said he was gonna start daydream 4 (April 22). Remember that he splits time between this and his other projects so expect bi-weekly updates at best.
Then I don't know why say 1-2 weeks if it's not actually going to be 1-2 weeks.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Then I don't know why say 1-2 weeks if it's not actually going to be 1-2 weeks.
Because I received unexpected volume of work, and there's life too.
But I think I should stop giving ETA to my hobby projects.
When I'll finish Daydream 4 I'll post here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: besomi

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Because I received unexpected volume of work, and there's life too.
But I think I should stop giving ETA to my hobby projects.
When I'll finish Daydream 4 I'll post here.
Sorry for that. It's just what happens when you give exact time. Take all the time that you need. Just don't say the date. It doesn't help.

Reactions: JustXuX

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Also, I forgot to mention, but I think you should wait until the update to GG Photo since it would give you a lot of work.
If someone doesn't believe me, for some reason, here are the new scenes/photos that'll be in update:
A small update to it:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote