Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I tried translate from gg quatre vol 1 and I tried my best to translate,but I don't think it's that accurate because I use Google translate.I View attachment 1039618 View attachment 1039614 like coloring guri gur- san i do it as passion, And Assman4Life thank you so much for sharing GG Quatre's Manhas.
You can color them if you want, when I'm done with remaking the game, then I'll translate it.
You can use the final picture from my previous post , as a reference for color picking for Gri.
Nemesis287 , Assman4life doesn't translate. I do all the translations.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
I tried translate from gg quatre vol 1 and I tried my best to translate,but I don't think it's that accurate because I use Google translate.I View attachment 1039618 View attachment 1039614 like coloring guri gur- san i do it as passion, And Assman4Life thank you so much for sharing GG Quatre's Manhas.
No problem! Always happy to share the sauce. It's why I made this request in the first place. Also, about coloring/translating, the idea was that you'd download the volumes I posted, color them and re-post them here. justxux would then take those colored volumes and translate them

Google translate may as well be MTL and we ain't about that life.

I got an idea. Maybe you and Assman4life work with each other. Send him coloured pages and he'll translate it, but depends on him if agrees on idea.
Sorry sport. I don't know Japanese. The best I could do was buy everything and come here hoping someone would translate. It's like the Law of Equivalent Exchange. If you can't translate, provide the sauce. If you can't provide the sauce, be able to translate.

EDIT: Yes, I know you mixed me up with justxux and the confusion was cleared but I already started typing when I saw the messages lol

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Quick UPDATE:
  1. Separated the original ASMR audio file I found in panting, moaning, sucking and slapping sounds.
  2. Fixed some black or white dots in images.
  3. Added color text for each character only to the talking part in dialogues, to distinguish easier when the character is speaking and when it's thinking.
  4. Added color text to the menu choice to help with progressing through the game.
  5. Created special audio channel for voice sound effects as part of SFX mixer.
  6. Remade flash file white-f2 into the game, with audio, animation and text.
There are 7 or 8 such big flash files as this one, it takes me like 3 days to completely remake them.
See ya in the next update.

Reactions: vladimir95

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Quick Update:
Was experimenting with compression and found the best one without compromising quality. PNG images became 50-82% smaller in size, and JPG images 70-85%.
For example Prologue folder consisting of mostly PNG was 217MB, now it's 113MB;
Another folder consisting mostly of JPG images was 245MB, now it's whooping 71MB.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Quick Update:
Sup, I updated the code, got rid of all useless choices the game had and the script file became 2 times smaller in size :). You'll see the choices where it really matters and affects the plot, plus they will be of different colors to easier distinguish between them and a save reminder. I wanted to make this game simpler, not so unnecessary confusing as in original.
I finished remaking 2 flash files : white-f3 and white-f3-2-p. That's 5 flash files in total and 23 to go.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
What's up :giggle:.
Now that I got accustomed to the process of remaking a game in RenPy, I thought of a new workflow to help me make the game faster. With this it will be easier to remake all the scenes, include choices where it matters and make less mistakes. After I'm done processing all the images, I'll update you. Cheers.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Quick Update:
Was experimenting with compression and found the best one without compromising quality. PNG images became 50-82% smaller in size, and JPG images 70-85%.
For example Prologue folder consisting of mostly PNG was 217MB, now it's 113MB;
Another folder consisting mostly of JPG images was 245MB, now it's whooping 71MB.
Is this an industry standard to not use compression? How can it be that so much data could be trimmed without it affecting the quality? Good on you for finding a way to make it work

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
What's up :giggle:.
Now that I got accustomed to the process of remaking a game in RenPy, I thought of a new workflow to help me make the game faster. With this it will be easier to remake all the scenes, include choices where it matters and make less mistakes. After I'm done processing all the images, I'll update you. Cheers.
Sounds like you're having fun with this project

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is this an industry standard to not use compression? How can it be that so much data could be trimmed without it affecting the quality? Good on you for finding a way to make it work
You actually lose quality, but it's very hard to spot it without zooming in for 300%. Also the compression takes out unnecessary data embedded in images like date, tags, comments and such. Also there are algorithms that reduces the color precision and such. Anyway, good devs compress files, to save network traffic and storage space, without the noticeable drop in quality.
Sounds like you're having fun with this project
Not everything is fun, but the fun bits outshine the boring ones :). Also judging from his last project GGPhoto, this dev likes writing software using old technology, it needs Internet Explorer for the (game?) to work as intended. Actually I took this project only because I was interested in RenPy and game production, his drawings are so-so and the software worse, just my opinion tho.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Here's my new workflow peeps, I'll update each time I'm done with each stage. 4/27 flash files are already done.
  1. Upscale all images ----------------------------------- DONE
  2. Adjust all images------------------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  3. Add effects to all images----------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  4. Compress the images-------------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  5. Create all animations with audio and check--------- IN PROGRESS
  6. Export all text into Spreadsheet then translate----- IN PROGRESS
  7. Write the pseudo-script in Spreadsheet------------- IN PROGRESS
  8. Write the script in RenPy----------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  9. Implement the Gallery------------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  10. Add GGPhoto as a bonus----------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  11. Test the game----------------------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  12. Release the game.------------------------------------ IN PROGRESS

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
UPDATE: I found a new program that can do batch image processing and export with compression and because of that I cut the 20 days of work into 4 days. Here are the results.
  1. Upscale all images ----------------------------------- DONE
  2. Adjust all images------------------------------------- DONE
  3. Add effects to all images----------------------------- DONE
  4. Compress the images-------------------------------- DONE
  5. Create all animations with audio and check--------- IN PROGRESS
  6. Export all text into Spreadsheet then translate----- IN PROGRESS
  7. Write the pseudo-script in Spreadsheet------------- IN PROGRESS
  8. Write the script in RenPy----------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  9. Implement the Gallery------------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  10. Add GGPhoto as a bonus----------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  11. Test the game----------------------------------------- IN PROGRESS
  12. Release the game.------------------------------------ IN PROGRESS

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
UPDATE: Hi fellas, after processing all the images, I wanted to start on the next step I wrote in the past update ( Create all animations with audio and check ), but it wasn't efficient for this project so I changed, again :poop:, how I approach the progress (as shown below).
Also I looked and translated parts of the game that were responsible for so called choices and to my surprise, the choices don't mean anything in the flash game:
  • They all point to the same ending
  • 50% or more of the scenes are presented in both.
  • The dialogues and text are just paraphrased, the same thing, a little different.
  • The characters don't change their attitude, regardless of your supposed choices.
That's why I decided to eliminate those useless choices and text that describes what you already see, and add some bits myself, if there's a need.

So the progress:
8/27 flash files remade.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
UPDATE: Hi fellas, after processing all the images, I wanted to start on the next step I wrote in the past update ( Create all animations with audio and check ), but it wasn't efficient for this project so I changed, again :poop:, how I approach the progress (as shown below).
Also I looked and translated parts of the game that were responsible for so called choices and to my surprise, the choices don't mean anything in the flash game:
  • They all point to the same ending
  • 50% or more of the scenes are presented in both.
  • The dialogues and text are just paraphrased, the same thing, a little different.
  • The characters don't change their attitude, regardless of your supposed choices.
That's why I decided to eliminate those useless choices and text that describes what you already see, and add some bits myself, if there's a need.

So the progress:
8/27 flash files remade.
So, from what i understand is that some animations are gonna or just tied together in different way?

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Animations won't be removed. Useless choices (that makes it all of them) and paraphrased dialogues will be removed.
Also, I forgot to mention, but I think you should wait until the update to GG Photo since it would give you a lot of work.
If someone doesn't believe me, for some reason, here are the new scenes/photos that'll be in update:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Also, I forgot to mention, but I think you should wait until the update to GG Photo since it would give you a lot of work.
If someone doesn't believe me, for some reason, here are the new scenes/photos that'll be in update:
Regarding GGPhoto, I'm still not sure what to do with it, there are couple of options, but until I finish remaking the GGQuatre one, I don't have a definitive answer.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Regarding GGPhoto, I'm still not sure what to do with it, there are couple of options, but until I finish remaking the GGQuatre one, I don't have a definitive answer.
Also, I wanted to ask if there is a way to decompile JavaScript files into png or jpg?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote