Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
i can share if you want
Download at here
LOL I was gonna drop this next month to tide us over but you beat me to it

i bought this. but I must say this is a bad one from Eden Island, kind of rush and unfinished
The reason why I was holding off is because, yes, GG Photo isn't supposed to be just photos (pun intended), It's suppose to be an application you can click through. With [back] and [next] buttons to get through the gallery. There are also some animations and sound in there too. For some reason - probably because it was made with outdated technology - it doesn't work the way it was intended to

Don't forget, this thread isn't just for Haku Nyu Mu, it's for the entirety of what I call the Gricom Chronicles (Haku Nyu Mu, GG Photo and GG Quatre Vol 1-5). I have all of these and justxux Has agreed to translate not only this game but all volumes of the manga as well. I didn't want to drop GG Photo because it needs to be converted to Renpy as well and I didn't want to overload justxux with too many requests at once

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
LOL I was gonna drop this next month to tide us over but you beat me to it

The reason why I was holding off is because, yes, GG Photo isn't supposed to be just photos (pun intended), It's suppose to be an application you can click through. With [back] and [next] buttons to get through the gallery. There are also some animations and sound in there too. For some reason - probably because it was made with outdated technology - it doesn't work the way it was intended to

Don't forget, this thread isn't just for Haku Nyu Mu, it's for the entirety of what I call the Gricom Chronicles (Haku Nyu Mu, GG Photo and GG Quatre Vol 1-5). I have all of these and justxux Has agreed to translate not only this game but all volumes of the manga as well. I didn't want to drop GG Photo because it needs to be converted to Renpy as well and I didn't want to overload justxux with too many requests at once
So, you're not translating manga, but justxux does? Weird.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Well, you're in for a surprise.

Gajjubhai

Feb 11, 2021
i bought this. but I must say this is a bad one from Eden Island, kind of rush and unfinished
You were right it's not as good as Haku Nyu Mu,it has no story and the controls are pretty bad too. Haku Nyu Mu Has some sort of story and the controls were good.

Last edited:

vladimir95

Feb 5, 2021
Thank you so Much brother You're a savior,Can you Share GG Quatre Vol 4 And Vol 5
I remembered I bought vol 4 and vol 5 in DLsite but i'm confusing that how come they delete Vol 5 in my DLsite account's library @@. BTW you can download vol 4 at here

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I remembered I bought vol 4 and vol 5 in DLsite but i'm confusing that how come they delete Vol 5 in my DLsite account's library @@. BTW you can download vol 4 at here
Better than nothing. So it's just vol 5 to go and we have entire collection. So close.

Gajjubhai

Feb 11, 2021
Untitled166.png Untitled258.png Untitled151.png
Thank you So much Brother these colored one's are for you, I colored it by myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: vladimir95

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 1035297 View attachment 1035301 View attachment 1035308
Thank you So much Brother these colored one's are for you, I colored it by myself.
Since we're doing this, I may as well drop the link to all 5 volumes so y'all or anyone new to this thread can download them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KorsaroKhan, enjoy!

Gajjubhai, You did an awesome job coloring those pages. Would you be willing to work together with justxux in the future to translate all 5 volumes AND make them in full color? It would be the ultimate experience for anyone who gets to read this in English!

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hello, peeps, been a little while, my hands were full finishing one of my current projects. Now that I have time, for three days now I've been working on this project and there are some changes.
Updates:
1. Was experimenting with filters and adjustments on images and found the ones I needed. As a result, reworked most of the images. Before: before.jpg After: After.jpg Final: Final.jpg

2. Finished recreating another flash file aside the prologue one, so it makes 2 now.
3. Found a voice for our heroine and sound effects. If you have someone with subjectively more suitable voice? then suggest it to me. Audio files below.
4. Processed all images from the next flash file, I call them scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: vladimir95

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Hello, peeps, been a little while, my hands were full finishing one of my current projects. Now that I have time, for three days now I've been working on this project and there are some changes.
Updates:
1. Was experimenting with filters and adjustments on images and found the ones I needed. As a result, reworked most of the images. Before: View attachment 1038041 After: View attachment 1038040 Final: View attachment 1038042

2. Finished recreating another flash file aside the prologue one, so it makes 2 now.
3. Found a voice for our heroine and sound effects. If you have someone with subjectively more suitable voice? then suggest it to me. Audio files below.
4. Processed all images from the next flash file, I call them scenes.
Glad to see you making progress. I dig the sound effects. Are you gonna use different voice clips depending on what position Gri's in?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Glad to see you making progress. I dig the sound effects. Are you gonna use different voice clips depending on what position Gri's in?
Yep, different sound effects for different scenes. As always making something I would be proud of. Almost like in those high-paid RenPy games on patreon :)

Last edited:

Gajjubhai

Feb 11, 2021
I tried translate from gg quatre vol 1 and I tried my best to translate,but I don't think it's that accurate because I use Google translate.I Untitled390-1.png Untitled306.png like coloring guri gur- san i do it as passion, And Assman4Life thank you so much for sharing GG Quatre's Manhas.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
I tried translate from gg quatre vol 1 and I tried my best to translate,but I don't think it's that accurate because I use Google translate.I View attachment 1039618 View attachment 1039614 like coloring guri gur- san i do it as passion, And Assman4Life thank you so much for sharing GG Quatre's Manhas.
I got an idea. Maybe you and Assman4life work with each other. Send him coloured pages and he'll translate it, but depends on him if agrees on idea.

Reactions: Gajjubhai
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote