Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
UPDATE:
Sup fellas, this is a pretty big update, because I finished remaking the first daydream (there would be a total of 4 daydreams + prologue), this was the hardest milestone. Remaking is easier now, because there are no uncertainties.

The original game is full of Captain's Obvious dialogues (text describes what you already can see in the animation or image without adding substance), so I added some text myself, I'll play through Prologue + Daydream 1, to develop the story better and add some substance to it.

PROGRESS:
12/27 Flash Files

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
UPDATE:
Hello, was delayed by Covid for a couple of days, but now I'm good.
Remade 3 flash files, added some new skin and clothing sound effects in a couple of scenes I remade.
Steadily approaching the end of Daydream 2.

PROGRESS:
15/27 Flash Files

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
UPDATE:
Hello, was delayed by Covid for a couple of days, but now I'm good.
Remade 3 flash files, added some new skin and clothing sound effects in a couple of scenes I remade.
Steadily approaching the end of Daydream 2.

PROGRESS:
15/27 Flash Files
You're ok though, right? Health wise I mean.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
UPDATE:
Finished Daydream 2. The next one is shorter :)

PROGRESS:
20/27 Flash Files

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Guys, do any of you know of media on this site (animations, comics, games) with dark-skinned women as the protag? It don't care about the fetish as long as it isn't gore, vore or scat. I ask because I've been hunting for dark-skinned female protag content on this site for a while and come up dry each time

Also, What are you guys into H wise? Muscle women? Dominating women? Tall? Chubby? I like asking people what they're into because it expands my horizons.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Guys, do any of you know of media on this site (animations, comics, games) with dark-skinned women as the protag? It don't care about the fetish as long as it isn't gore, vore or scat. I ask because I've been hunting for dark-skinned female protag content on this site for a while and come up dry each time
This game heroine has white skin initially but then her skin gets darker and darker:https://f95zone.to/threads/contamination-corrupting-queens-body-and-soul-final-gff.61239/

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hi fellas, I finished one of the games I was translating, now I'll focus on this one, so in 1-2 weeks it should be released. ;)

Reactions: Vathris

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Hi fellas, I finished one of the games I was translating, now I'll focus on this one, so in 1-2 weeks it should be released. ;)
Damn man. You really go at this hard. You said you did this as a side gig but sometimes it seems like it's your full time job

Also, Gajjubhai, This may be a good time for you to start coloring those pages. To save you some time looking through the thread, I've added a Mega link to all 5 volumes incase you didn't already download them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy coloring! :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote