Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Happy H Apartment Life of Boys and Sluts REMAKE [Aomizu-an]

Snowmaned

Jan 17, 2023
View attachment 877592

Store:

Genre:
Slice of Life/Daily Living, Lots of White Cream/Juices, Reverse Rape, Orgy Sex, Big Breasts, Senior, Oneesan/Older Girl/Older Sister, Elder Girl x Younger Boy

Remake of the past work "Happy H Apartment Life of Boys and Sluts (RJ138261)"!

■■■ Changes ■■■
★ Renewed all H scenes and standing pictures!
Line art: Yayoi Karasuma Nuri: Niyasuke-san
Backgrounds are also available for all H scenes!

★ Two newly added H scenes are available! (Otoha-san and Asami-san)
Prepared for scene recollections from the beginning ..

★ The screen has become larger
800 × 600

1280 × 720 (This is the resolution of the image, but the output of the game screen is 1920 × 1080)

★ Skip enhancement
★ Log function (Voice can also be played)
★ Message window hide

planning, Screenplay name: blue water hermitage
line drawing-Yayoi Karasuma painted: to ease only
basic CG number 62 sheets
picture difference about 240 sheets
! woman character full voice

! RPG-ish game that can be extremely trivial
rather than combat, etc., etch scene and everyday It is a game where you can experience only the scene.
The sound effects and BGM use real sounds such as cicadas, rain sounds, and summer bugs at night.

There is a scene recollection.
View attachment 877595 View attachment 877596 View attachment 877597 View attachment 877598 View attachment 877599 View attachment 877600 View attachment 877601 View attachment 877602 View attachment 877603
Links: (this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same [Password: AzuNyanMoeChan2TH.ME])

[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan2TH.ME]
I downloaded both parts, but I keep getting the message "cannot locate game data". Can anyone help?