VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Savegames from the previous game seems to be incompatible, and save games from others seem to not work.
Afaik the only way to get all scenes is to play through the game again.

olev1996

Sep 17, 2019

This is fully translated remake version of the game! Enjoy :cool:
Big thanks to limatrash, NikoDemar96 and m1zuki
I tested the full walkthrough, everything works fine
Japanese MapData folder and full save included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
The Happy Ecchi Roommate Life of a Shonen and Pervy Onesans ~Remake~
This is fully translated remake version of the game! Enjoy :cool:
Big thanks to limatrash, NikoDemar96 and m1zuki
I tested the full walkthrough, everything works fine
Japanese MapData folder and full save included
Its wolf RPG right? Meaning it doesn't work on joiplay? Feels bad.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
While alot of the art in the Remake is fantastic, i felt that Otoha-san got abit downsized in some of the gameplay art.
Normally i wouldn't be too bothered about such a thing, but storywise Otoha-san is supposed to have the largest assets.
As such i decided to redraw some parts of the art in the Remake so as to be more comparable to the Original art.

Apr 20, 2020
From what I can tell in the OP, this game is fully translated and not an MTL. Unless I'm wrong. I haven't downloaded it, so I don't know, and the OP says the language is English and not MTL.

The remake version has updated art. However, from what I read in the remake version's changelog, there are two new scenes that are edited MTL. Is the rest of the remake besides those "two new scenes" fully translated like the original (if the original is even fully translated to begin with), or is it also edited MTL? I'm never in the mood to read only poor to mediocre level word soup as it defines at least half of the experience, if not more, but if it's only those two scenes in the remake that have potentially dodgy wording, I still want to play. (I'll play the original version if it's fully translated and the remake is only edited MTL.)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

olev1996

Sep 17, 2019
From what I can tell in the OP, this game is fully translated and not an MTL. Unless I'm wrong. I haven't downloaded it, so I don't know, and the OP says the language is English and not MTL.

The remake version has updated art. However, from what I read in the remake version's changelog, there are two new scenes that are edited MTL. Is the rest of the remake besides those "two new scenes" fully translated like the original (if the original is even fully translated to begin with), or is it also edited MTL? I'm never in the mood to read only poor to mediocre level word soup as it defines at least half of the experience, if not more, but if it's only those two scenes in the remake that have potentially dodgy wording, I still want to play. (I'll play the original version if it's fully translated and the remake is only edited MTL.)

Thanks in advance.
Yes, translation of the remake version was copied from the non-remake version, thanks to NikoDemar96
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-boy-an...y-h-apartment-life-aomizuan.2511/post-4428547
I just fixed some typos and translated 2 extra scenes (edited MTL)
The changelog above is comparing to this version: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-boy-an...y-h-apartment-life-aomizuan.2511/post-4433588

May 3, 2022
So here is the remake version with all the scenes unlocked and you can load the second save file for the last scene
Just interact with the girl and the last scene will begin
Since I didn't know which save file will be needed I uploaded the whole folder

TheImage if you would be so kind to put it on the main page

MaruMaruGames

Jun 21, 2022
Any news on the official steam version of this game?
I think on January, the dev said he submited for a developer account on steam, and that the game was going to be released uncensored and in english.

Apr 3, 2019
Yes, translation of the remake version was copied from the non-remake version, thanks to NikoDemar96
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-boy-an...y-h-apartment-life-aomizuan.2511/post-4428547
I just fixed some typos and translated 2 extra scenes (edited MTL)
The changelog above is comparing to this version: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-boy-an...y-h-apartment-life-aomizuan.2511/post-4433588
Nikodemar96 is a really helpful fellow. I was one of the people that asked him whether he could translate the remake a long time ago. Glad you were able to finish what was started.

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Amazing game, great graphics,

If anyone could recommend something similar (shota/incest) with similar graphicsm i'd highly appreciate it,

Thanks!

I want to know also.
Any similar game ?
Don't neccesarily need to be shota, maybe fully grown adult.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Can someone help me I can't fullscreen the game I use the config thing and switch it to fullscreen but it doesn't work the text in config is all question marks I don't know if that's why it's not working.

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes