VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

andigo

Aug 24, 2020
To save you have to wait until you get to an interactive section of the game (Move mc around). Then you press x.

fuukar

Apr 17, 2022
A Boy And His Perverted [Remake Version] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (838 MB/ 320 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For anyone having trouble saving the game, this is an issue with the MEGA version. Download from this pixeldrain link and it'll work just fine.

May 17, 2023
It will sound strange, knowing that this game is like that, but I would have liked to have another ending. one where the protagonist had not had a mind break

Reactions: MAD6999

snose

Sep 29, 2023
Yeah, heard that steam release is not coming. If so, I'm planning to make decensored patch for this game. I will just edit it manually if A.I. still can't make consistent edits.

Reactions: Onetap1

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So, anyone who has played both... The remake and the OG is pretty much the exact same game right? With only art and UI changes?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I just downloaded the remake from the OP and i can't get it to save, or enter any menu. I tried pressing all the buttons on free roam mode but nothing happens. Any solution?

EDIT: Nvm, i just deleted and redownloaded the remake from OP (but this time i didn't try to put the full save file in it) and it worked

Last edited:

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
This game is really one of a kind on this site, at least it feels like it. Does anyone know any other games like this? Multiple girls, forced female domination, older girl stuff?

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
This game is really one of a kind on this site, at least it feels like it. Does anyone know any other games like this? Multiple girls, forced female domination, older girl stuff?
When it comes to femdom, you might want to try the Okasare Yuusha series.

https://f95zone.to/threads/violated-hero-i-wanted-to-chivalrously-save-the-world-dieselmine.4043/
EDIT: Also https://f95zone.to/threads/get-viol...ounter-rpg-max-volume-v1-0-3-b-bishop.119376/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-holy-knight-and-the-succubus-squire-v1-0-0-sugar-plum.121694/

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetap1

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
So, anyone who has played both... The remake and the OG is pretty much the exact same game right? With only art and UI changes?

Gameplay

The game is iirc entirely linear. You enter a room, interact with an object such as your desk, or bed or the shower, a scene plays, and afterwards you have to interact with the next object to see the next scene.

Story

You are a student that moves into a small apartment house with four beautiful fellow students as well as adult women. Soon after you move in you learn that your "roommates" are sexual deviants you assault you whenever they want however they want, slowly turning you into a human vegetable.

H Content

Beautiful, sexually more experienced women abuse a totally overwhelmed male character. If that's what you are into this is the game for you.
Compared to the original the artwork has been improved. Also, the boob sizes of the women have been turned down to less ridiculous sizes; from like quadruple their heads to "only" twofold. Personally a good change.

Changes compared to the original

As already mentioned, the artwork has been improved. Several very welcomed QoL changes, e.g. a fast skip of dialogs to get to the "good parts" have been added. Also, two entirely new scenes have been added.

Conclusion

If you are into sexually dominant women and don't mind a game with virtually zero actual gameplay this is the game for you.
If you already own the original game you have to decide whether it's worth the upgrade for yourself. In my opinion It's worth it.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
View attachment 23297

Overview:
You play as Jun, a young boy who seeks to become a priest at his grandfather's Shinto temple. However, while his parents are abroad, he moves into an apartment filled with beautiful temptresses. Will Jun be able to stay pure and reach his dreams of becoming a dutiful priest, or will he succumb to the seductions of his neighboring onee-sans?
Updated: 2020-11-13
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre: male protagonist, straight shota, reverse rape, corruption, voiced

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
Remake Version - COMPRESSED*

This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 3418 View attachment 3419 View attachment 3420
bro is it a virus? i am asking because im afraid to download hentai games but i just cant stop playing them please answer as soon as possible

• Haha
Reactions: Mimimcy

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
bro its safe to download?
Everything is a virus. Run away.

In all seriousness though, you always take a risk when you download something. The only thing you can do is understand what your antivirus is saying and make your best judgement. Usually it's a false positive, but in the off change it's not, try to do your due diligence. If your antivirus spits out a virus classification, try to Google that specific classification and cross reference the file type. Some types of files or programs commonly get misdiagnosed as a virus due to its "symptoms". Also, use the search bar to see if someone already asked that question in the thread.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
bro is it a virus? i am asking because im afraid to download hentai games but i just cant stop playing them please answer as soon as possible
We run every files we upload through virus checkers, but if it concerns you greatly, you can use a site called " ."
Uploading a file to this site will run the file through many virus checkers. Typically when only one or two virus checker applications out of 30 report that it is a virus, it means that it is a false positive.
screencapture-virustotal-gui-file-525eb007c1bd649b900b4a027e7ecd4463da2199dbb496aa5d60ddc140fc...png

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes