Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Happy H Apartment Life of Boys and Sluts REMAKE [Aomizu-an]

Shadowcow

Jul 1, 2017
for ppl who downloaded the first part, is it a virus since its a .exe?
I also wasn't sure about the .exe, but you can change the file extension to a .rar rather than .exe and just extract both parts 1 & 2 together as .rars and it works just fine.

The exe was probably meant to just extract it for us, but it had the wrong name listed for the game, so I nope'd on out of that and just did it manually.

Also, the save99 that comes in it's own folder will unlock the full gallery if you move it over to the save folder.
Looks like there are two new scenes they added to the remake? Everything else is pretty much just a CG swap and the ability to auto-skip dialogue. The rest of the game is pretty much exactly the same as the original.

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
Gentlemen, i have a question. Upon extraction, i noticed, that there was no game.dat file, which these games usually require. And upon trying to launch, i was met with the unfortunate realization, that the game required it. Does anyone know if this is fixable?

Reactions: spingledingle

watching

Sep 7, 2017
I found this:
Anyone know where to find the eng patch that apparently exists?

Shadowslycer

Dec 24, 2021
[QUOTE="Popcorn01, post:

Im a bit of a newbie so here is a stupid question,

I have the game file installed and the translation bits, yet I seem to not be able to pull the game up in english, there a certain way to do that or...?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017