VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Can this game go full screen?
Well to give you an answer, the old style one has f4 cycle but it ain't exactly fullscreen while the new one does fullscreen with f4.
Try windowwatcher.exe (google) or borderlessgaming.exe (google) for fullscreen.

Reactions: Urf123

Razeel_Asta

May 17, 2020
do you mean this post?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-boy-an...rtment-life-aomizuan.2511/page-2#post-4433588

because pages differ from user to user. (e.g. I have 100 posts per page so this thread only has 3 pages)
My bad, srly, mine is 20 posts per page, i'l keep that in mind next time.
I uploaded the full in english using the older/original translation.
Thanks NikoDemar96 !
There is also a folder with a save if you want to unlock all the scenes for the Recollection mode.

I didn't play the game entirely, but tested the save for the Recollection mode and everything is working fine with the new artwork and 2 new scenes (in english).

Update: new link without the Data.wolf file. The game is now 840mb instead of 2.05gb. Edited for clarity.
Is this one, have fun.

Darkan94

Apr 12, 2020
Hello everyone i don't konw waht we have to do after the second sex encounter with Miyuki, i'm blocked in my bedroom

no08910

Mar 30, 2020
I uploaded the full in english using the older/original translation.
Thanks NikoDemar96 !
There is also a folder with a save if you want to unlock all the scenes for the Recollection mode.

I didn't play the game entirely, but tested the save for the Recollection mode and everything is working fine with the new artwork and 2 new scenes (in english).

Update: new link without the Data.wolf file. The game is now 840mb instead of 2.05gb. Edited for clarity.
Yo I dont understand fully, I haven't played any wolf games at all before. So heres what I got; I download emulator, download game from user limatrash's link, then use emulator on game then play? or am I missing any other things here?

Hey all!

I slightly updated my instructions above. You may delete the Data.wolf file if you don't need to have a back up of the japanese language. It is useless to have it on your disk, and it contains duplicated data on zip which are not needed.
Nikodemar said that data.wolf is not needed if i have a backup of japanese language, but I know that data.wolf is not included in limatrash's file. idk what that means and idk if i even have this "back up of the japanese language." Is the game gonna work for me with emulator and game file? Anyone have an idea what i'm missing here?

Reactions: AHSDD

limatrash

Nov 30, 2017
Yo I dont understand fully, I haven't played any wolf games at all before. So heres what I got; I download emulator, download game from user limatrash's link, then use emulator on game then play? or am I missing any other things here?

Nikodemar said that data.wolf is not needed if i have a backup of japanese language, but I know that data.wolf is not included in limatrash's file. idk what that means and idk if i even have this "back up of the japanese language." Is the game gonna work for me with emulator and game file? Anyone have an idea what i'm missing here?
Wolf RPG is a PC game engine like RPG Maker, you play the game using "Game.exe".
If you are playing on PC you need " ".
Once you installed Locale Emulator you have to right click Game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese.
Maybe you will need this file that fixes an error on the original translation.

no08910

Mar 30, 2020
Wolf RPG is a PC game engine like RPG Maker, you play the game using "Game.exe".
If you are playing on PC you need " ".
Once you installed Locale Emulator you have to right click Game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese.
Maybe you will need this file that fixes an error on the original translation.
Dude thanks for the reply! I was very confused about data.wolf sht, turns out we dont really need it huh. I hope nothing goes wrong with this, i'm gonna download this later wish me luck.

oh and thank you again for providing the link for the remake :D

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Dude thanks for the reply! I was very confused about data.wolf sht, turns out we dont really need it huh. I hope nothing goes wrong with this, i'm gonna download this later wish me luck.

oh and thank you again for providing the link for the remake :D
It's like the contents of the game but zipped up.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
i'm a dump ? i cant do anything after i enter in my room for the first time i read the note and can't interact with anythings

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
1613518843635.png
Should i expect something to happen, i waited around 15 minutes before quiting,not even sending me back to main menu or anything?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes