VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

efsdsffs

May 24, 2017
I'm pleased with this new release but I just can't get why they took the time for a remake when in mind art were always been the more expensive and time-consuming part of such games. With those found couldn't they make a sequel with a new setting and scene but the same narrative style? Are a sequel in their agenda and they just wanted to up the base material?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i downloaded the remake a few pages back, went through the game with some error messages that i could just skip through and now i cant get past a part of the game after sex in the rain, where it says there is a delicious yam donburi and meat and potato stew left on the table.
any hints?

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
I'm pleased with this new release but I just can't get why they took the time for a remake when in mind art were always been the more expensive and time-consuming part of such games. With those found couldn't they make a sequel with a new setting and scene but the same narrative style? Are a sequel in their agenda and they just wanted to up the base material?
Guess they wanted to make their game more perfect. And actually IT IS :love:

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Good CG, but I personally feel the idea of becoming what is essentially a sex toy for the rest of your life without anything aside from a few necessities, leading to you having to dispose of any ambitions you have to feel kinda disturbing. And how the hell will his parents not find him being removed from school suspicious? Anyway, I prefer shit like MQG and Violated Hero, especially considering that some of those game overs aren't even really bad endings.

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
I like to headcanon that Yuuna is running a similar work on Jun's dad, since she's his boss.
You know, I never thought of that. It definitely could work as a sequel, but then again, maybe not. The way those 5 girls does things, there is no way his wife, Jun's mother, would not notice.
But hey, if you ignore that fact or excuse it away, well... a sequel please:)

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Ok, so when will the remake come out on steam?
And will it have the h scenes?
Since I am willing to pay for it, because it's that good, but it has to have the h scenes.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes