VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
No, on dlsite. Not in English also so someone has to translate it. I tried using translator ++ but can't get it to work.
Considering that the scenes and dialogue aren't changed, can't we just use the text files of this original translated version?

Reactions: Gh0s

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
Translation on the remake used the original game's MapData for english language.

Instructions
1. Download the zip and extract the Data folder inside the game's path.
2. Rename the Data.wolf file to Data.wolf.bak or delete it entirely
3. Open the .exe application and play!

There were only 2 new short MapData in the remake that got translated by google translate, the other MapData were taken by the original game, I merged them in the remake and they seem to be working.

Tools used: Translator++

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Translation on the remake used the original game's MapData for english language.

Instructions
1. Download the zip and extract the Data folder inside the game's path.
2. Rename the Data.wolf file to Data.wolf.bak
3. Open the .exe application and play!

There were only 2 new short MapData in the remake that got translated by google translate, the other MapData were taken by the original game, and they seem to be working.

Tools used: Translator++

Mega

Enjoy!
Splendid work as always!

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018

here is the link to the trial version, after downloading the game, you do as NikoDemar96 said earlier, well that's what i do and i somehow can play the game with Engsub, have fun guys

limatrash

Nov 30, 2017
I uploaded the full in english using the older/original translation.
Thanks NikoDemar96 !
There is also a folder with a save if you want to unlock all the scenes for the Recollection mode.

I didn't play the game entirely, but tested the save for the Recollection mode and everything is working fine with the new artwork and 2 new scenes (in english).

Update: new link without the Data.wolf file. The game is now 840mb instead of 2.05gb.

Edit: If you have an unskippable error related to "First note.png", you will need this.

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
I uploaded the full game in english.
Thanks NikoDemar96 !
There is also a folder with a save if you want to unlock all the scenes for the Recollection mode.

I didn't play the game entirely, but tested the save for the Recollection mode and everything is working fine with the new artwork and 2 new scenes (in english).

Update: new link without the Data.wolf file. The game is now 840mb instead of 2.05gb.
is it contain 2 new scene? i mean the English translation

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes