VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
does anyone have the a save right before the final scene/ending? it cant be viewed in recollection both in the old and new version.

Razeel_Asta

May 17, 2020
I uploaded the full game in english.
Thanks NikoDemar96 !
There is also a folder with a save if you want to unlock all the scenes for the Recollection mode.

I didn't play the game entirely, but tested the save for the Recollection mode and everything is working fine with the new artwork and 2 new scenes (in english).

Update: new link without the Data.wolf file. The game is now 840mb instead of 2.05gb.
Excuse me, you mean this is the remake ver. and that you already applied the english translation?
Edit: Typo etc.

Last edited:

NekoFemBouy

Nov 1, 2018
maybe i'm dumb but how to save in remake version, i tried many keys but can't find it
Okay, I had that problem before. Make sure to right click on the game, hover over "Locale Emulator" if you downloaded it and then click on "Run in Japanese". It should fix it. If a restart already fixed it though, that's good. X should work now.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for answering me, I thought no one would notice haha

This game is really good, I would like to find some game similar to this linear, big tits, harem and without having the mechanics of RPG, being more a visual novel with choices.

Hugs from Brazil bro ;)
There is also Monster Girl Quest if you haven't already played it. It's considered as one of the best femdom game ever

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I'm kind of confused, I just learnt that there is the "same game" but it's another version : " " (On DLSITE).
The art seems to change and more sex scenes, do you know if I can find it somewhere ?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hey ! I'm kind of confused, I just learnt that there is the "same game" but it's another version : " " (On DLSITE).
The art seems to change and more sex scenes, do you know if I can find it somewhere ?
Literally just read the few posts/pages before you.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
I uploaded the full in english using the older/original translation.
Thanks NikoDemar96 !
There is also a folder with a save if you want to unlock all the scenes for the Recollection mode.

I didn't play the game entirely, but tested the save for the Recollection mode and everything is working fine with the new artwork and 2 new scenes (in english).

Update: new link without the Data.wolf file. The game is now 840mb instead of 2.05gb. Edited for clarity.
You're my Hero :love:

The CG and fantasies in this game are so fucking good.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
1604974209142.png
I have this error, I can roam but the event won't trigger. How can I fix this :-/ ? (Someone can share a full save ? I could check the gallery at least)

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Did you try pressing "Z"?
If I do that the warning goes away and everything goes back to normal.
I did try, I can keep playing (the message goes away), but no event occure and I can't continue the story. If I go in and out my room, the message re-appear. I found a full save, so I can watch the differents events, but that's kind of annoying ^^

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
It seems the error is from missing picture files relating to the MC,and when there are interactions between the mc and the girls the file is missing so the error pops up, limatrash mentioned he deleted something and it made the game a smaller file size, maybe that is what caused the error or maybe its just a difference in versions of the old and new.

Edit:Apparently playing the scenes from the full save file leads to alota missing assets, missing pictures and sound files and etc, not sure if its just me...

Last edited:

limatrash

Nov 30, 2017
It seems the error is from missing picture files relating to the MC,and when there are interactions between the mc and the girls the file is missing so the error pops up, limatrash mentioned he deleted something and it made the game a smaller file size, maybe that is what caused the error or maybe its just a difference in versions of the old and new.

Edit:Apparently playing the scenes from the full save file leads to alota missing assets, missing pictures and sound files and etc, not sure if its just me...
I restored that deleted file and the error is still there. Are you using Locale Emulator?
I don't know why for me I just press "Z" and the error warning goes away and I can keep playing just fine.
Also I just replayed all the scenes from the recollection mode without a single error.

Anyways, I managed to track and fix the "First note" error that lucratif reported, which is the only error I saw while playing.

are the files (226 kb) if anyone ones to try them. Extract and replace the Data folder. Make a backup first to be sure if you want.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I restored that deleted file and the error is still there. Are you using Locale Emulator?
I don't know why for me I just press "Z" and the error warning goes away and I can keep playing just fine.
Also I just replayed all the scenes from the recollection mode without a single error.

Anyways, I managed to track and fix the "First note" error that lucratif reported, which is the only error I saw while playing.

are the files (226 kb) if anyone ones to try them. Extract and replace the Data folder. Make a backup first to be sure if you want.
That's so nice ! Thank you :p ! (I did play with a Locale Emulator)

jep3

Dec 28, 2017

I just tried running it with locale emulator in japanese and it seems to work fine now,so it seems if you don't use locale emulator or have a Japanese locale it has issues reading the files.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes