RPGM None [Translation Request] Harem! Ranch Life (ハーレム!牧場らいふ) RJ402453

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
how do you unlock the ending? I already married all the girls their last scenes still haven't unlocked neither has the ending

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
how do you unlock the ending? I already married all the girls their last scenes still haven't unlocked neither has the ending
I just had to talk to Yuis mom (the one who stops by the house after every upgrade). If that's not working make sure you didn't accidently snap one of the girls out of existence, I had Ruri completely disappear from the game a couple of times.

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020
Im also stuck dont know what to do. All Girls are here, scenes are missing, cant unlock anymore and i gave every Girl flowers.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Im also stuck dont know what to do. All Girls are here, scenes are missing, cant unlock anymore and i gave every Girl flowers.
Yeah, not too sure about the marriage event one. No clue how to get more gems after the first.

Anyways, wish we could have gotten the mothers too. When I looked at the variables, there was a tracker for Niine.

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
Yeah, not too sure about the marriage event one. No clue how to get more gems after the first.

Anyways, wish we could have gotten the mothers too. When I looked at the variables, there was a tracker for Niine.
There's only like 1 scene where she teaches Yui how to give a BJ if you give her the naughty magazine, nothing sexual with Niine at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how to finish the day even though i have circled the village and forest
The placement is kinda fickle, like it's not calibrated properly, so you may have to move around a bit to interact w/ it. Either that or walk into it.
Happens with harvesting/planting sometimes too.

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
how to finish the day even though i have circled the village and forest
Either one of two things, talk to Yuis mom (she's in the village in the top middle house) or you're using a bugged MTL download. MTL really messed with my house and made doing anything in it practically impossible.