RPGM None [Translation Request] Harem! Ranch Life (ハーレム!牧場らいふ) RJ402453

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I bought the game but what the heck is that Sales:Favourite ratio?
Nearly half of the people who favorited the game didnt buy it???
I always see the opposite, half as many favs as the sales, or same number. Did the game take too long to develop?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I bought the game but what the heck is that Sales:Favourite ratio?
Nearly half of the people who favorited the game didnt buy it???
I always see the opposite, half as many favs as the sales, or same number. Did the game take too long to develop?
What are you talking about? It varies on the game, usually games where people know the developer is releasing what should be called early access, folk just wait before buying it until it's actually finished.

That's why you see more faves than sales. Less popular games also generally see that, as people focus on other games but want to come back to this lesser one eventually, maybe during a discount.

This is actually quite common so unless you only buy the most popular games right as they release you should be used to seeing it. It's no different than people who have hundreds of games on their Steam wishlist that they haven't bought yet for one reason or another, even if it's a new and popular game.

kurisumasu

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know the gift translations? The hint seems to be corrupted text on my side.

edit: I meant food items. And nvm, it's supposed to be a "Secret" unlock you luck into the correct food that they like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isoldebaden
Jan 16, 2023
another +1, as its 1.43 now, previous mtl does not work. i wonder if it is going to get an official en release? who knows. game looks great though. i think the updates are probably done now

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
+1 We have MTL here but it's only 1.10

Also for some reason I'm stuck at day 2....? Can't sleep in the bed. I did go to the library, fuck all the girls, plant the seeds, and can't advance the day.

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
+1 We have MTL here but it's only 1.10

Also for some reason I'm stuck at day 2....? Can't sleep in the bed. I did go to the library, fuck all the girls, plant the seeds, and can't advance the day.
That's because the MTL fucked it up

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
If y'all want a basic MTL that doesn't fuck the code up you can always use Mtool. Comes with cheats too.

It's automatic and should work with any version so long as the game is on some kind of RPGMaker.

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
Oh can you not fuck the milf? Man I thought you would be able to bang her and not just the loli, that was the reason I completed this. Sometimes she would blush and you can invite her to the hot spring so I wish....