[Translation Request] Heartful Maman

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
What does it mean when the text is yellow? And what does EV mean? Because there's sex scenes sometimes without it. Also isn't there supposed to be a what you didn't know gallery after you finish the game? I only have CG and recollection but looks like the same thing.

Last edited:

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
+1

What does it mean when the text is yellow? And what does EV mean? Because there's sex scenes sometimes without it. Also isn't there supposed to be a what you didn't know gallery after you finish the game? I only have CG and recollection but looks like the same thing.
EV means Event. Mostly in the game it's a trigger for new events to come in. And I don't think there's a "What you didn't know Gallery", everything in the recollection should be doable, though I might be wrong on this one, haven't really fully unlocked everything on my own..

For those who didn't know, there's an incomplete partial for this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-oyako-rankan.12619/#post-960343
It translates the UI and stuff.

Currently working an edited MTL for this, but frankly this is a huuuuge project and when I extracted the text files it's 90k+ lines. I'm just slowly working my way whenever I have free time but I really doubt I can finish this at all, but eh I'll see what I can do.

But if anyone who can actually translate wants the txt file, lemme know.

Noir888

Nov 27, 2019
+1

EV means Event. Mostly in the game it's a trigger for new events to come in. And I don't think there's a "What you didn't know Gallery", everything in the recollection should be doable, though I might be wrong on this one, haven't really fully unlocked everything on my own..

Currently working an edited MTL for this, but frankly this is a huuuuge project and when I extracted the text files it's 90k+ lines. I'm just slowly working my way whenever I have free time but I really doubt I can finish this at all, but eh I'll see what I can do.

What parts have you translated?

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
What parts have you translated?
Not much really, just starting on the first-second day events. Some scenes were out of order as well, and there were times I translated some but it was actually a "test scenario" which sucked. Should have translated the headers for the events as well..

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
+1

Please keep us updated on your progress and thanks for your hard work

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
+1

btw, how is the translation going Bzshr?
For the beginning cant you just copy paste MTL, publish it and then later on refine it? Not sure how translations work^^ big thx any way