[Translation Request] Heartful Maman

freeboys40

Mar 24, 2020
hey bro, what's the name of the game or comic the profile picture you are using?
hello, this image belongs to the mangaka tatsunami youtoku, I think that image does not belong to a game or manga, he only made that image, I found it edited like this
This is the original picture:
tatsunami youtoku.jpg

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I really like this game especially when the main say 「卵子出ちゃう、排卵しちゃう」 in one of her NTR scenario.

For the translation, I tried to do the same way as https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...a-dohna-isshou-ni-warui-koto-wo-shiyou.67577/ where event dialog is contain in .ain file. I extracted .ain file into .txt, translated my favorite scenario, then pack it back into .ain file, but , somehow, the translated scenario turn back into Japanese.

I just hope that someone who know how to tinker with newer Alicesoft game engine come here and teach on how to do stuff.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Not much really, just starting on the first-second day events. Some scenes were out of order as well, and there were times I translated some but it was actually a "test scenario" which sucked. Should have translated the headers for the events as well..
Yo, I also try to translate this game, can you DM me?