Others [Translation Request] ヒュプノシスレイム ~ 楽園の催淫巫女 (RJ436659)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
guys what i have to do to avoid being killed ? i do't get it
thanks
You're bound to die at least once. You just respawn on day 1. But you basically need to progress her hypnosis far enough where she no longer has the ability to resist you. Good luck.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You're bound to die at least once. You just respawn on day 1. But you basically need to progress her hypnosis far enough where she no longer has the ability to resist you. Good luck.
so it's scripted hmm.
But death can occur other times like that or it can be prevented ?
thanks man

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so it's scripted hmm.
But death can occur other times like that or it can be prevented ?
thanks man
It's not scripted. You die after a few days if you failed to max out your hypno skill in that loop. It's just not realistic to succeed on the first loop.
In order to progress, you need to spend money on upgrades in the shop, which in turn makes you better at sex, multiplies the money you earn, makes Reimu last longer in sex, etc, which in turn earns you even more money and XP. Upgrades carry over between loops.
There's a consumable item that can reset her memory, and I'm guessing it can stop her from killing you, but it's pretty pricey. I've personally never used it, because by the time I got enough money to comfortably spend on it, I've already beat the game.

As a tip, I recommend investing a little money in the shrine each day to deepen her hypnosis. The higher the hypnosis level (which is separate from the skill), the less she resists. That said, don't overspend on it because the upgrades are more important.

P.S. You can scroll up and down the list of items they sell in the shop. I didn't notice at first and wasted the first loop without buying a single upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
It's not scripted. You die after a few days if you failed to max out your hypno skill in that loop. It's just not realistic to succeed on the first loop.
In order to progress, you need to spend money on upgrades in the shop, which in turn makes you better at sex, multiplies the money you earn, makes Reimu last longer in sex, etc, which in turn earns you even more money and XP. Upgrades carry over between loops.
There's a consumable item that can reset her memory, and I'm guessing it can stop her from killing you, but it's pretty pricey. I've personally never used it, because by the time I got enough money to comfortably spend on it, I've already beat the game.

As a tip, I recommend investing a little money in the shrine each day to deepen her hypnosis. The higher the hypnosis level (which is separate from the skill), the less she resists. That said, don't overspend on it because the upgrades are more important.

P.S. You can scroll up and down the list of items they sell in the shop. I didn't notice at first and wasted the first loop without buying a single upgrade.
got it, thank you

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
On the "guaranteed to die first loop" it's definitely completely feasible (and not even that difficult) to never die at all, once you've gotten the hang of things. The most important thing for early on in particular is to try and level up the intimacy a lot since it's easy to level up at the beginning and significantly impacts both good and bad stat gain.