Others [Translation Request] ヒュプノシスレイム ~ 楽園の催淫巫女 (RJ436659)

asdbanz

Aug 17, 2022
What a perfect timing I have. Only yesterday learned about this game. And official TL is out.
Author even wants to release the game on Steam if rules allow it.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Ive been playing text based games with Touhou themes and it's high time something like this comes out.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Here's a quick go-file link to version 1.10 (the English Update):

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So it is an actual good translation or a MT alphabet soup translation
If it is mtl, it's definitely not bad mtl. The grammer and sentence structure seem to be good as far as I've played, and I haven't seen overlapping in menus and status screens. Accuracy would require comparing it to the original, but from what one can tell while playing, it all makes sense.

Reactions: Yeppers34

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
If it is mtl, it's definitely not bad mtl. The grammer and sentence structure seem to be good as far as I've played, and I haven't seen overlapping in menus and status screens. Accuracy would require comparing it to the original, but from what one can tell while playing, it all makes sense.
Thanks for the info didn't wanna drop coin on some half-assed garbage

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for the info didn't wanna drop coin on some half-assed garbage
Been playing it some more, and just want to confirm the translation is actually pretty good. No confusion in the speech, no context hunting for what things mean, and no engrish. Pretty much a very proper, above standard translation.

Reactions: Yeppers34

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
The game slows down to unplayable levels after a while for me. The animations play fine once loaded but selecting options goes from taking less than a second to 3+ seconds after playing the game for a bit. No idea what the problem is and restarting the program seems to be the only temporary fix. Anyone else encounter this problem?

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
The game slows down to unplayable levels after a while for me. The animations play fine once loaded but selecting options goes from taking less than a second to 3+ seconds after playing the game for a bit. No idea what the problem is and restarting the program seems to be the only temporary fix. Anyone else encounter this problem?
ive been having the same problem as well and i downloaded mine from the dlsite

asdbanz

Aug 17, 2022
I started to have this problem on late game when your actions produce big numbers, so I blame this. Probably need to reset stats with memory erasing potion. And second one too (got tired of Reimu cumming after each action in all possible ways)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It's on the very same link from Hentai-sharing I posted way back. Thankfully, for the most part, games (with enough push from comments and people) do get updated when they are so in their DLsite page. You should be able to find 1.13 there with no problems.

Reactions: Netox