RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I guess some mods are okay with it, while others are not. Since Holy Mother of God (which has the same premise) received green light from them, I guess it's based on a whim.
Well, nothing I can do. Good thing there are alternatives.
I always thought it was due to Google and other search engines and the law not liking that stuff but at the same time the admins don't care, however the admins can't just sit and do nothing or they'd be screwed, so they made rule 7 to point if anyone asks, they also leave it to mod discretion when dealing with it, they probably want some stuff deleted so they can also point to that if anyone asks if they are even removing that stuff,

The main thing Im pretty sure about is the fact that unless it looks too realistic the times when something gets ruled 7 is really only dependent on what mods you get on the ruling

teechla

Jul 11, 2023
i am stuck in a quest when we have to find shota and mom after they disappear from bedroom, can someone help

T-rexx123789

Dec 30, 2022
Sep 29, 2021
Ok Im going to download it and see what happens. If I get far enough into the game I may post walkthrough/choices info here (but I aint promising anything 8D)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote