RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninzaaa

Aug 22, 2023
Ok, this one was really good. For some reason I was expecting this game to be kind mid, based on my experiences with this guy's previous games, but as I played the game it grew on me more and more. It was a nice experience. I played using Mtool, so I'll probably give it a second play, if a better translation comes out (There were a lot of things that made confused in the machine translation, but overall I could still understand what was going on).

I liked the characters and the H-scenes, the "ntr" parts were awesome too (really like those moments where you go into other characters POV to see scenes that don't explicitly show what was happening from their point of view, but at the same time it's very obvious to the player what is happening). There were some things in the narrative that I didn't enjoy that much, but it didn't ruin the game for me.

I think I would give this game a 7.5/10

how can i find shoto and the code for box

Otaku_04

Aug 25, 2023
Anyone know what to do next you obtain the axe?
I'm stuck in the quest "explore" after we were first hide of the monster
I have tried to enter in all of the doors but I only could enter in the ones I was before

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

The game just got updated!!
August 31, 2023
Fixed typos and added bug fixes
Some text corrections.
Adding a scene. (One)
Bug fix for initial operation.
The trial version has also been fixed

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

August 31, 2023
Some text corrections.
Adding a scene. (One)
Nice, I'll update the translation this September.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SNEK ETERR

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021

August 31, 2023
Some text corrections.
Adding a scene. (One)
the new scene is for who?

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
the new scene is for who?
It's for the mom, there is a new missing spot in the recollection room. Maybe the daughter joins in too but I have no idea since I can't activate the scene through the recollection room or find where it triggers during the game.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

longpigu

Jun 2, 2021
It's for the mom, there is a new missing spot in the recollection room. Maybe the daughter joins in too but I have no idea since I can't activate the scene through the recollection room or find where it triggers during the game.
can you share the new update?thx

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Link invalid
Can't join
Link is valid, Discord made some changes and it affects some users, nothing I can do about.
, check the settings, in worst case contact Discord Support.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

August 31, 2023 Fixed typos and added bug fixes Fixed some typos. Fixed an animation glitch during battle. Added a scene (The scene is divided into three with one sub-event.)
Read the thread again mate, this is . I translated this game.
I have no connection to this Nursery Tale game. I never mentioned this game. Why people suddenly ask me for something I don't have.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote