RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Read the thread again mate, this is . I translated this game.
I have no connection to this Nursery Tale game. I never mentioned this game. Why people suddenly ask me for something I don't have.
im just giving out the info let me delete the reply im sorry if that bothers you mate (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
im just giving out the info let me delete the reply im sorry if that bothers you mate (y)
There was no need to delete the reply, I was confused already, and then you quoted me with just a link and the changelog, which added to the confusion. Should've added something along the lines, "I think he meant this."
Overall, it's cool.

longpigu

Jun 2, 2021
There was no need to delete the reply, I was confused already, and then you quoted me with just a link and the changelog, which added to the confusion. Should've added something along the lines, "I think he meant this."
Overall, it's cool.
i'm sorry. not mean to bother you.i just cant find this game.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

SexyBurp

Oct 4, 2023
i am currently looking for shota and Takayuki and I hang around with Takayuki Misaki and Ren but I can't find anywhere on the map where I can go and continue the main story, I think there is no way to progress ( i am playing on The Dec/18/2022_MOD2 english version so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

sylvoska

Sep 22, 2021
i am currently looking for shota and Takayuki and I hang around with Takayuki Misaki and Ren but I can't find anywhere on the map where I can go and continue the main story, I think there is no way to progress ( i am playing on The Dec/18/2022_MOD2 english version so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
stuck on exactly same stage

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote