None [Translation Request] In the Nest of Dominator [RJ01003844][Dasaku Laboratory]

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Somebody already translated this game, even though it's MTL Edit, just look for the forum outside of Request Translation

Reactions: fatalforce68

Warfoki

May 28, 2017
So... are the teleport stones single use? After going around a bit and hitting lvl 15, I beat the Orc... and then I can't find any of my teleport stones. Including the teleport to entrance one, so I can't get out...

Mar 1, 2020
So... are the teleport stones single use? After going around a bit and hitting lvl 15, I beat the Orc... and then I can't find any of my teleport stones. Including the teleport to entrance one, so I can't get out...
I haven't used any teleport stones, but you can get out by exploring the dungeon. After about room/level 15 of dungeon, theres a room that leads to the right of the hole you fell through. Also after Orc is beaten in arena, you gotta trade his heart to the witch, Orc then will randomly spawn in one of predetermined locations across entire dungeon, get 1 heart, then back to the witch.