None [Translation Request] In the Nest of Dominator [RJ01003844][Dasaku Laboratory]

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Is there a tool that actually translates this game?
I can't seem to find one.

Edit* Also, how do you actually check your inventory? I've been picking items, but no idea how you even check them. I've tried all the keys on my keyboard lol...
i don't know tools to translate games beside mtool or translation+, but i did translate some game using this , by only a screenshot.

Reactions: Mistix

Yampiey

Jan 5, 2020
So did that and it still doesn't do it, can you show me your remaped buttons.
What I found out is, that you have to lose 1 time against the last boss. After that, the Gallery unlocks and then you can click "V" on your save file for gallery.

Dimmadunk

Jul 4, 2018
Why the fck would add key items that you need to progress the game into a gasha system?
Are you fcking kidding me man?... This dev was on drugs when he thought this was a good idea...

I've been trying to get the God damn boots for hours now...

Edit* How do you open this door
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've already reached map 15 and it goes right back to the start. I only see this door closed and I've got no idea how to open it.
First, can you tell me how did you get to this door? Because I've been trying to find it but it's a pain.

EDIT: I found it, it's on floor seven, but I cannot reach it as this platform ain't moving for some reason...
1679736847063.png
EDIT 2: I realized you have to use Z on the nearby barrel for a secret switch.

To answer your question, after getting strong enough to defeat the orc boss, it drops a heart item. Take it back to the magician and choose the fourth option ("Are there any other uses for this?"), she then tells you that the heart can be used to dispell the seal on a certain door, if you find it, she asks you to return to her and tell her. I haven't found this damn door yet so I'm not sure if you just have to interact with it with the orc heart in your inventory, or come back and talk to the magician at the start of the game but that's that.

EDIT 3: After having chosen the fourth option with the witch, interactwith the sealed door, return back to the cottage, select the fourth option once more, she will ask you for confirmation (first option is yes), and give you a consumable item. Use this pink scroll when you're next to the door to unlock it.

1679738058111.png

Last edited:

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
First, can you tell me how did you get to this door? Because I've been trying to find it but it's a pain.

EDIT: I found it, it's on floor seven, but I cannot reach it as this platform ain't moving for some reason...
View attachment 2493448
EDIT 2: I realized you have to use Z on the nearby barrel for a secret switch.

To answer your question, after getting strong enough to defeat the orc boss, it drops a heart item. Take it back to the magician and choose the fourth option ("Are there any other uses for this?"), she then tells you that the heart can be used to dispell the seal on a certain door, if you find it, she asks you to return to her and tell her. I haven't found this damn door yet so I'm not sure if you just have to interact with it with the orc heart in your inventory, or come back and talk to the magician at the start of the game but that's that.

EDIT 3: After having chosen the fourth option with the witch, interactwith the sealed door, return back to the cottage, select the fourth option once more, she will ask you for confirmation (first option is yes), and give you a consumable item. Use this pink scroll when you're next to the door to unlock it.

View attachment 2493459
that's a nice find. i just want to add that you need to see the door first before talking to the witch otherwise option 4 wont show up

sdwe123

Dec 18, 2020
The game looks cool af i got the JP version but dont really understand much so cant wait for the translation

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I don't understand this fucking game, my stats don't upgrade when I level up, heal item cost a fortune, Orc boss in impossible, and the parry button don't do shit.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Learn to play. And by the way, the orc boss turns off if you immediately start attacking him and stands still, I hope at least the mannequin doesn’t rape you...

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Learn to play. And by the way, the orc boss turns off if you immediately start attacking him and stands still, I hope at least the mannequin doesn’t rape you...
I don't know about you, but my attack don't stop enemies from advancing nor from attacking, so they eventually reach me. I grind my level up to 15 and I still do just 35 damage points.

SnowCrystal22

Apr 16, 2018
How do you actually save in this game ? I have to restart all over again just because I'm to dumb learn how to save...