None [Translation Request] In the Nest of Dominator [RJ01003844][Dasaku Laboratory]

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I don't know about you, but my attack don't stop enemies from advancing nor from attacking, so they eventually reach me. I grind my level up to 15 and I still do just 35 damage points.
You need to find chests to upgrade your weapons and defences - the swords and the headband (i thought they were some kind of throwing knives). Sometimes they drop from enemies, or from chests drop by enemies.
You can also press F5 to reduce the difficulty. Note that on fighting the final boss, at the easiest difficulty the fight is skipped - you can easily set the difficulty higher before going through the red door.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I can't do the jump to the chest above the door at level 13
Have you tried pushing the vase under the ledge? It's probably the most pixel-perfect jump in the game. I'm not sure if you can actually do it without jump-boots. Don't know how or when or where you get them, but try pressing jump+up to see if it does a dash-style animation.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
I can't do the jump to the chest above the door at level 13
Have you tried pushing the vase under the ledge? It's probably the most pixel-perfect jump in the game. I'm not sure if you can actually do it without jump-boots. Don't know how or when or where you get them, but try pressing jump+up to see if it does a dash-style animation.
you don't need any extra items but need to come from above to get that chest

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
you don't need any extra items but need to come from above to get that chest
i actually just did the jump, as the other guy said just stand on the vase and press up while jumping, i've never had the jump boots or whatever, finished the game without ever needing them

xellos616

May 5, 2020

・Added an item that warps to a specific map
・Equipment removal function
・Other adjustments

Mar 1, 2020
I don't understand this fucking game, my stats don't upgrade when I level up, heal item cost a fortune, Orc boss in impossible, and the parry button don't do shit.
Parry works on Orc (if it is the enemy I think it is). Try pressing when he raises arm all the way. You can bring item he drops ("heart"?) back to witch and she can do some upgrades. iirc (probably not, but something like this)
Option 1 - Nevermind
Option 2 - Money (20k?)
Option 3 - Upgrade your Equipment - this then show up 4 options with names of what you have equipped atm
Option 4 - Key to final Boss (lever behind barrel near 2 Jaw-monsters)
Orc respawns in specific locations afterwards, so you may farm his "heart"
I think Final Boss is conversation-win if you come to it with zer0 H experience, battle otherwise.

Reactions: NJ

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The basics assets of the game is so good, I hope he updates it with more enemies and animations. And not more tentacles.