None [Translation Request] In the Nest of Dominator [RJ01003844][Dasaku Laboratory]

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
I just bet it too (it's in the lower of the two right-hand doors from the spank monster. For reference, the spank monster removes (some?) status effects).
The description of the heart says
"Crock Orc Heart: [Rokubun]
The heart of a Crock Orc in the dungeon.
Take it to the client."
So maybe to the wizard chick at the start or the merchant
U can give it to the wizard, talk to him and choose number 2 text

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
I've got to the same part now and yeah, I'm clueless. Can't really identify any areas I haven't been to already, except that locked door with red glow in the lower levels, *just before the room where you have to move the wood planks out of the way to get down the stairs. I thought it might be something to do with the red gem, but no.

Question, have any of you beaten the red/pink orc dude? I can't remember exactly where he is but the first time I fought him I was doing piss all for damage, so I moved on. Maybe he has the key?
Sorry, where is the lock door u just say? I cant find it

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Dialog options after bringing the orc heart to wizard:
"
Ae KUW I O Yah "Yu 1+ (vsmsyuss
l Total Jiri Rura
8 shots
3 ・ I want to strengthen my equipment
4 ・ Regarding the suspicious door of the cave
"

No idea wthat the first 2 options are meant to be

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
Dialog options after bringing the orc heart to wizard:
"
Ae KUW I O Yah "Yu 1+ (vsmsyuss
l Total Jiri Rura
8 shots
3 ・ I want to strengthen my equipment
4 ・ Regarding the suspicious door of the cave
"

No idea wthat the first 2 options are meant to be
Dang, i dont know what to do

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Well you can pick the last 2 options, but at least the 2nd will end the dialog and return to the shop. I picked the 2nd option, went back to the red door. Some dialog showed up, but nothing. Also stumped.

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
Well you can pick the last 2 options, but at least the 2nd will end the dialog and return to the shop. I picked the 2nd option, went back to the red door. Some dialog showed up, but nothing. Also stumped.
Please, where is the red door?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Please, where is the red door?
You can press M to view the whole room you're in
*just before the room where you have to move the wood planks out of the way to get down the stairs
There's a poorly-hidden elevator lever behind a barrel in a long corridor with 2 of those mouth monsters.

It seems more orc dudes spawn after beating the first and maybe interacting with the door after speaking to the wizard. Seeing if beating all of them makes a difference.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm gonna jump in with the chorus of people asking for a save on this one.

It's giving me a headache trying to work this out!

Reactions: Cidoo

Leonsghost

May 5, 2018
I got pass the Red door I pick option 4 while giving the pig heart to wizard which gave me a pink paper item, with that in your inventory (make sure your inventory not full) go to the red door dialog will happen and it opens.

Reactions: TJ412

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Bit stuck, still on the orc boss and I feel softlocked lol. Got permanent lust effects so all my atks are slowed and I can't backtrack to the shop to get more items. Anyone got any ideas on what I can do?

Edit: Figured it out.

Last edited:

thorkellthetall

Aug 17, 2017
If you don't want to use the zip from me, search for 封淫洞窟エロネスト セーブデータ on google, look for a livedoor blog with a mega upload in it. This has a set of saves.
Accessing the gallery is done by holding V on a cleared save (Marked with a star.)

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
Anyone figure out what the purpose of the mysterious purple crystal at the bottom right of area 4 is?

Last edited: