None [Translation Request] In the Nest of Dominator [RJ01003844][Dasaku Laboratory]

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
does anyone know the location of all 'magic tools' and what they do?
i already got the 2 piercings and 1 crotch tattoo

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Took me far too long to remember that to get past one of the first locked doors (in the stage immediately after the first teleport) you have to find the platform that drops down between the two vases. I kept jumping straight across them lmao

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Took me far too long to remember that to get past one of the first locked doors (in the stage immediately after the first teleport) you have to find the platform that drops down between the two vases. I kept jumping straight across them lmao
how far have you gotten? i think i hit a wall. i reached the floor that loops back to the entrance. not sure what to do next after that

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
how far have you gotten? i think i hit a wall. i reached the floor that loops back to the entrance. not sure what to do next after that
I've not progressed past the end of the first demo yet. Let me know if you figure it out - if there are any dialog hints or any items you can discern the purpose of, newocr might be helpful (translate text from screenshot)

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I've not progressed past the end of the first demo yet. Let me know if you figure it out - if there are any dialog hints or any items you can discern the purpose of, newocr might be helpful (translate text from screenshot)
newocr?

also, demo? i thought this is the full game now

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
dang, need a walkthrough
there's last locked door on the basement after teleport point 1 (forgot the exact floor number) currently stuck in there don't know how to open the door

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
newocr?

also, demo? i thought this is the full game now
I see how you thought my wording implied otherwise, but yeah, it is the full game.
NewOCR.com is a website that lets you upload images, crop specific bits of text and transcribe them, so you can put them in a translator.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
dang, need a walkthrough

there's last locked door on the basement after teleport point 1 (forgot the exact floor number) currently stuck in there don't know how to open the door
I've got to the same part now and yeah, I'm clueless. Can't really identify any areas I haven't been to already, except that locked door with red glow in the lower levels, *just before the room where you have to move the wood planks out of the way to get down the stairs. I thought it might be something to do with the red gem, but no.

Question, have any of you beaten the red/pink orc dude? I can't remember exactly where he is but the first time I fought him I was doing piss all for damage, so I moved on. Maybe he has the key?

Last edited:

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
I've got to the same part now and yeah, I'm clueless. Can't really identify any areas I haven't been to already, except that locked door with red glow in the lower levels, where you have to move the wood planks out of the way to get down the stairs. I thought it might be something to do with the red gem, but no.

Question, have any of you beaten the red/pink orc dude? I can't remember exactly where he is but the first time I fought him I was doing piss all for damage, so I moved on. Maybe he has the key?
Im already defeat it, and i got something like a Heart?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Im already defeat it, and i got something like a Heart?
I just bet it too (it's in the lower of the two right-hand doors from the spank monster. For reference, the spank monster removes (some?) status effects).
The description of the heart says
"Crock Orc Heart: [Rokubun]
The heart of a Crock Orc in the dungeon.
Take it to the client."
So maybe to the wizard chick at the start or the merchant

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
Le
I just bet it too (it's in the lower of the two right-hand doors from the spank monster. For reference, the spank monster removes (some?) status effects).
Take it to the client."
Lets try it

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
Take it to the client."
It can be sell to the merchant