[Translation Request] Indecent Quest-RPG that is squeezed by both enemies and friends [淫勇クエスト~敵にも仲間にも搾られまくるRPG~] [RJ380450] [Mochi&Daifuku]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lasso33

Aug 20, 2019
I couldn't find scene in the recollection room. Does anyone know where it is or how to get to it?

Edit: I think I figured it out, it looks like additional content added after July 29th.

Last edited:

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I've been sort of formulating a translation of this one, but it's not exactly my main priority atm. Because I'm meant to be working on Afterschool Mix Fighters, but sometimes I needed a break from the 'Sexist Japanese Teens Drama/Humiliation Power Hour' that is that game when you're translating it rather than just playing it. Kinda wears you down, y'know?

It goes up to the Forest of Demons after Mirris kidnaps Saya atm, but the game majorly opens up there, and there's suddenly a bunch of different monsters for the hero to lose to/beg for sex from, which translates to there suddenly being a lot of H scenes that need attention. I'll post it when I've exhausted the encounter pool for Forest of Demons and worked out how to translate the Javascript UI plugins without breaking them. Like, if you try to change the name of the 'Map' or 'Talk' items, for example, it will completely break the javascript plugin assigned to that item in my experience so far.

Any pointers anyone has on the JS plugin breakage issue would be appreciated, thanks.

Vurs008

Apr 29, 2021
Update ver1.01 was released yesterday with some new events after clearing the game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote