[Translation Request] Indecent Quest-RPG that is squeezed by both enemies and friends [淫勇クエスト~敵にも仲間にも搾られまくるRPG~] [RJ380450] [Mochi&Daifuku]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
I've been sort of formulating a translation of this one, but it's not exactly my main priority atm. Because I'm meant to be working on Afterschool Mix Fighters, but sometimes I needed a break from the 'Sexist Japanese Teens Drama/Humiliation Power Hour' that is that game when you're translating it rather than just playing it. Kinda wears you down, y'know?

It goes up to the Forest of Demons after Mirris kidnaps Saya atm, but the game majorly opens up there, and there's suddenly a bunch of different monsters for the hero to lose to/beg for sex from, which translates to there suddenly being a lot of H scenes that need attention. I'll post it when I've exhausted the encounter pool for Forest of Demons and worked out how to translate the Javascript UI plugins without breaking them. Like, if you try to change the name of the 'Map' or 'Talk' items, for example, it will completely break the javascript plugin assigned to that item in my experience so far.

Any pointers anyone has on the JS plugin breakage issue would be appreciated, thanks.
Could you pls give us an update if you're still translating this? Even if it's not your priority atm.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
I actually started translating this game a month and a half ago, unaware that Ophanim was already doing it. My work has been quite haphazard (partly because I'm still playing the game and trying not to spoil myself), so various text even in the early game remains untranslated. But here's my translation so far, for those willing to try it out.
I think you can do the translation for this one Ophanim is offline for two months already...

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I actually started translating this game a month and a half ago, unaware that Ophanim was already doing it.
i believe you're fine. just like what he said, this is not his main project right now but yeah probably he already done some of the TL already.
you continue doing what you do, 6 months? a year? as long we get the TL we can wait.
keep up the good work, oh and if in any case Opanim start coming back, maybe you guys can split the work so it can be done faster :BootyTime:

Sep 1, 2018
I'm working through the postgame content now. There's quite a lot of it. Most NPCs have new dialogue, you can fight your teammates in friendly one-on-one battles, and Liltotto even has two different H-scenes based on whether you win or lose against her.

Reactions: NicCag

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
I'm working through the postgame content now. There's quite a lot of it. Most NPCs have new dialogue, you can fight your teammates in friendly one-on-one battles, and Liltotto even has two different H-scenes based on whether you win or lose against her.
Lol when I read Liltotto I immediately had to think of the quincy Liltotto from Bleach, never heard that name in any other context.

Anyways, thank you very much for your effort!

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
I havent picked this Game up yet, but how would you rate the Story?
Kinda curious, since the description of the game is promising imo.

Sep 1, 2018
I havent picked this Game up yet, but how would you rate the Story?
Kinda curious, since the description of the game is promising imo.
Maybe 6/10. It's fairly simple but without any glaring flaws I could see. You get some interesting choices, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: After some more thought, I'm bumping my rating up to 7/10. One reason for this is all the background knowledge scattered around the world in books. It fleshes out the world and gives more incentive for players to explore.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
Here's an update to the translation. Some of the changes are:
  • Skills are fully translated. I changed some of the existing translations to be clearer about what the skills do.
  • The first two towns are fully or almost fully translated, including late-game events in those towns.
  • Dialogue with companions in towns (after using the Scatter item) is mostly translated, including H-scenes in towns.
  • Enemy info in the Succubus Catalogue is translated... at least, it should be. For some reason, the later enemies' profiles don't show up in my playthrough. I'll try to fix this later.
IYQ village screenshot.png
(Her name isn't translated here because I left it in the original Japanese when I recruited her, and haven't changed it since.)

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Here's an update to the translation. Some of the changes are:
  • Skills are fully translated. I changed some of the existing translations to be clearer about what the skills do.
  • The first two towns are fully or almost fully translated, including late-game events in those towns.
  • Dialogue with companions in towns (after using the Scatter item) is mostly translated, including H-scenes in towns.
  • Enemy info in the Succubus Catalogue is translated... at least, it should be. For some reason, the later enemies' profiles don't show up in my playthrough. I'll try to fix this later.
View attachment 2532126
(Her name isn't translated here because I left it in the original Japanese when I recruited her, and haven't changed it since.)
You can modify the system.json from "locale":"ja_JP" to "locale":"en_US" which will change the locale to english text formatting. This removes the extra spacing between english characters when entering the player's name in game.

Sep 1, 2018
You can modify the system.json from "locale":"ja_JP" to "locale":"en_US" which will change the locale to english text formatting. This removes the extra spacing between english characters when entering the player's name in game.
Thanks! This will be reflected in future updates.

Sep 1, 2018
This game keeps having more and more content than I expected. From translating certain text, I found that you can go for a walk with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This leads to two different H-scenes. One branches halfway through, so it's closer to three H-scenes.

Sep 1, 2018
Here's the next update to the translation. You should be able to play the story up to and including the Adnesca quest. The spacing between English characters in names is now fixed. Most H-scenes remain untranslated, aside from those in towns.

Also, some tips on fighting Cat Imps and Cat Sisters. They're immune to all elements and most status ailments, but not to status debuffs. Inflicting Defence debuffs makes it possible to do more than 1 damage per hit, as does buffing your characters' Attack (may need to use Assault Double, Assault Boost doesn't cut it for my party). For Cat Sisters, it helps to debuff their Attack too, since they can actually do decent damage. They still have a high chance of evading, so use multi-hit, non-elemental attacks to defeat them.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote