[Translation Request] Indecent Quest-RPG that is squeezed by both enemies and friends [淫勇クエスト~敵にも仲間にも搾られまくるRPG~] [RJ380450] [Mochi&Daifuku]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danken

Jul 1, 2017
bruh, no one want to help play test this?
everyone just waiting for the full TL i guess
I've been playing for some time and translation was alright. Game isn't really fast paced so it waits until I am in the mood for longer h-game to play.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I've been playing for some time and translation was alright. Game isn't really fast paced so it waits until I am in the mood for longer h-game to play.
did the name missing in your game when level up happen?
on the TL side, it works perfectly fine.
on my side, only the 2nd name++ shown (First Second <-> in this example, only Second is shown, not First)

danken

Jul 1, 2017
on my side, only the 2nd name++ shown (First Second <-> in this example, only Second is shown, not First)
Yes, but since fights were pretty easy (so far), it wasn't something I was worried about.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Yes, but since fights were pretty easy (so far), it wasn't something I was worried about.
Invisible Demon
it seems it also happen to other, ngl this one is a pretty weird bug

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I really can't figure out what might be causing this bug. It's hard for me to try potential fixes since I can't actually test them with my game version. Hopefully someone else can think of the solution.
Does the game have a plugin that plays a custom sound effect on level up by any chance? LevelupSE or something along those lines?

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
It does, but I haven't touched that plugin at all.
Good news then, someone on the translators discord had the exact same problem a few days ago, and that plugin was the problem. Try replacing the plugin with the file I attached, credits to iltrof on discord for the fix. 1687094106264.png

Reactions: fantasmic

Kyoudai

Apr 4, 2020
no idea what is going on, but i bought the game from DLsite and i'm getting the following errors:
RPGMVO files have to somehow be converted to ogg
and then this, please help 1693783482190.png

Kyoudai

Apr 4, 2020
Sorry about that. Here's a new version that should fix this issue.
i think there is a problem with your TL. when I loaded the game without extracting your TL, everything was fine. but after extracting your TL, aside from the PNG thing which was an easy fix, I now have to convert all the SE rpgmvo files to ogg
1693785587382.png

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
i think there is a problem with your TL. when I loaded the game without extracting your TL, everything was fine. but after extracting your TL, aside from the PNG thing which was an easy fix, I now have to convert all the SE rpgmvo files to ogg
I dunno what to tell you man, I got my version from dlsite and it worked fine when i slapped the translation on. Did you extract the game in Japanese?

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
I had a similar problem before,maybe its about locale emulator,did it happened because of a battle? and finally another website translate version might save you aswell

Kyoudai

Apr 4, 2020
I dunno what to tell you man, I got my version from dlsite and it worked fine when i slapped the translation on. Did you extract the game in Japanese?
yes I changed the name encoding to ANSI/OEM 932 japanese and then extracted.
then extracted TL

edit: figured it out, had to change every extension
but now I have no sounds

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote