[Translation Request] Indecent Quest-RPG that is squeezed by both enemies and friends [淫勇クエスト~敵にも仲間にも搾られまくるRPG~] [RJ380450] [Mochi&Daifuku]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
Here's the next update to the translation. You should be able to play the story up to and including the Adnesca quest. The spacing between English characters in names is now fixed. Most H-scenes remain untranslated, aside from those in towns.

Also, some tips on fighting Cat Imps and Cat Sisters. They're immune to all elements and most status ailments, but not to status debuffs. Inflicting Defence debuffs makes it possible to do more than 1 damage per hit, as does buffing your characters' Attack (may need to use Assault Double, Assault Boost doesn't cut it for my party). For Cat Sisters, it helps to debuff their Attack too, since they can actually do decent damage. They still have a high chance of evading, so use multi-hit, non-elemental attacks to defeat them.
Thank you so much!
Still, I happen to get an error after applying the translation (Failed to load image/system/ballon.png) (or shadow1.png) and just can´t seem to get it to work. The MTL does function though... Any ideas?

omegafields26

Jul 5, 2020
Thank you so much!
Still, I happen to get an error after applying the translation (Failed to load image/system/ballon.png) (or shadow1.png) and just can´t seem to get it to work. The MTL does function though... Any ideas?
I've noticed this error too, it's probably because the version of the game the translator is using is different. I've managed to fix it by replacing the "versionId" variables in the System.json file, here is the patch for it:

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
I've noticed this error too, it's probably because the version of the game the translator is using is different. I've managed to fix it by replacing the "versionId" variables in the System.json file, here is the patch for it:
Oh thank you so much. Wouldn´t have ever figured it out on my own!

Apr 17, 2018
Here's the next update to the translation. You should be able to play the story up to and including the Adnesca quest. The spacing between English characters in names is now fixed. Most H-scenes remain untranslated, aside from those in towns.

Also, some tips on fighting Cat Imps and Cat Sisters. They're immune to all elements and most status ailments, but not to status debuffs. Inflicting Defence debuffs makes it possible to do more than 1 damage per hit, as does buffing your characters' Attack (may need to use Assault Double, Assault Boost doesn't cut it for my party). For Cat Sisters, it helps to debuff their Attack too, since they can actually do decent damage. They still have a high chance of evading, so use multi-hit, non-elemental attacks to defeat them.
What's the version you using for the translation?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
As per the DLsite page for this game, the last version was released in Dec 24, 2022. I downloaded the game and started my translation after this.
there's no name to tells you who is the one that level up.
also while it just takes 5 minutes or something if you know what you are searching, we really need word wrap plugin.

aside from that, i don't really notice anything.
right now i don't really pay attention to the text so i might miss some weird english or something.

i also use the latest version, download it from anime-share though i need to convert the image manually and there's no audio somehow ww. maybe if someone know from where to get the latest version

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
oh i found something
1684849551155.png
for some reason "Sleep" is actually don't sleep
and "Don't sleep" is actually sleep

1684849786149.png
and this one, need space

1684850360933.png
may 15th diary

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
Here's an update to the translation (see the end of the post):
  • Beg and defeat scenes are translated for regular enemies up to and including Kitsune
  • Request scenes are translated for the three main girls and for a scattering of enemies, mainly early ones
  • Some more maps are translated, including the Sister's H-scene in Flampas' church
  • Various typo fixes

there's no name to tells you who is the one that level up.
also while it just takes 5 minutes or something if you know what you are searching, we really need word wrap plugin.

aside from that, i don't really notice anything.
right now i don't really pay attention to the text so i might miss some weird english or something.

i also use the latest version, download it from anime-share though i need to convert the image manually and there's no audio somehow ww. maybe if someone know from where to get the latest version
There isn't? I'm getting "[name] rises to Level [X]" whenever someone levels up.

I've tried changing the final part of the System file so that it says "false" for having encrypted images and audio. Hopefully this should solve that problem.

oh i found something
View attachment 2643718
for some reason "Sleep" is actually don't sleep
and "Don't sleep" is actually sleep

View attachment 2643722
and this one, need space

View attachment 2643727
may 15th diary
I've fixed this choice now.

The lack of spaces is intentional by me.

Fixed this typo now.

danken

Jul 1, 2017
that happens to me, if you check the folder they mention
i believe they are saved as rpgmvp or something, you need to convert those to png
(yes the entire img folder, just make sure to have a rpgmvp backup)
Do I need to use any software to convert them? Changing extensions didn't work for me.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Do I need to use any software to convert them? Changing extensions didn't work for me.
yeah, just search on google "convert rpgmvp to png"
the link should be the petschko one

Sorry about that. Here's a new version that should fix this issue.
huh, maybe it's just me? the one you just share still have these set to true
1685162542141.png
for those who still like this too, go to /data then open System.json
it's at the end of the file, just change true to false

also maybe you can add a plugin for word wrap too? at least rn i did it on my own
but it'll gonna be a pain for those who didn't know how to

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Here's an update to the translation (see the end of the post):
  • Beg and defeat scenes are translated for regular enemies up to and including Kitsune
  • Request scenes are translated for the three main girls and for a scattering of enemies, mainly early ones
  • Some more maps are translated, including the Sister's H-scene in Flampas' church
  • Various typo fixes
it broke for that line somehow
1685162804513.png
the next line work just fine
1685162845759.png

1685163077291.png

1685164136958.png

the scene in talk->request sex is translated, but it doesn't translated in the main story (when you rest on the goddess statue)
happen to Lisha, Mel, and Jill
1685167350459.png

the one after that also the same (this time i manage to SS both)
happen to Mel and Jill
1685168773291.png
1685168789359.png

after this the story will be in angel village, and in there as usual there's another main story scene
the scene with Lisha still in JP,
the one with Mel already translated,
the one with Jill is translated up to before entering the room then afterwards still in JP

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
yeah, just search on google "convert rpgmvp to png"
the link should be the petschko one

huh, maybe it's just me? the one you just share still have these set to true
View attachment 2653071
for those who still like this too, go to /data then open System.json
it's at the end of the file, just change true to false

also maybe you can add a plugin for word wrap too? at least rn i did it on my own
but it'll gonna be a pain for those who didn't know how to
I set those back to true, because setting them to false seemed to be causing issues.

I don't make use of word wrap plugins. When there are issues with word wrapping, I prefer to fix them in my translation. I plan to do a final edit of my translation when I'm nearly done, so these issues shouldn't be present in the final version.

it broke for that line somehow
View attachment 2653074
the next line work just fine
View attachment 2653075

View attachment 2653078

View attachment 2653094

the scene in talk->request sex is translated, but it doesn't translated in the main story (when you rest on the goddess statue)
happen to Lisha, Mel, and Jill
View attachment 2653198

the one after that also the same (this time i manage to SS both)
happen to Mel and Jill
View attachment 2653242
View attachment 2653243

after this the story will be in angel village, and in there as usual there's another main story scene
the scene with Lisha still in JP,
the one with Mel already translated,
the one with Jill is translated up to before entering the room then afterwards still in JP
The first three issues will be fixed in the next update to the translation.

The storyline scenes with the main girls are mostly not translated. They're distinct from the scenes you get from "Request sex".

View attachment 2653104
maybe you can try to share your game instead? the one i got is from anime-sharing
It might be weird saying it here, but I don't share entire games. Also, looking at this site's rules, sharing games requires going through a fairly long process.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
It might be weird saying it here, but I don't share entire games. Also, looking at this site's rules, sharing games requires going through a fairly long process.
no, not the entire game, just the source like for example anime-sharing or something so i can search it up.
because the one that for level up name missing is not happening in yours but it happen on mine, so just want to make sure that it's indeed a miss or just because the one i have is missing something

Sep 1, 2018
no, not the entire game, just the source like for example anime-sharing or something so i can search it up.
because the one that for level up name missing is not happening in yours but it happen on mine, so just want to make sure that it's indeed a miss or just because the one i have is missing something
I bought my game from DLsite.

Do you still get this issue when your game doesn't have the translation?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I bought my game from DLsite.

Do you still get this issue when your game doesn't have the translation?
right..... i should've check the "raw" version first.
brb after i do the test

EDIT :
AND .... it works just fine in raw version
1685555118361.png

let me try applying the latest patch version that should fix the encryption issue to the "raw", hope it won't break it now
(previously i'm adding it to the one that already patched with version _3)

EDIT AFTER THE PATCH :
so it seems the latest patch did fix the issue with the image file, so now i can just play it just at it is without converting all the image from rpgmvp to png like before.
also the audio also working properly since it now use the rpgmvo instead of converting it to ogg like before too.
but the level up still missing their name somehow after being patched, not sure what break this

EDIT AGAIN :
it seems it's not missing completely, because the succubus with 2 word name like for example "Cat Sister" when level up was shown as " Sister rises to level xx!"
this here is the MC
1685557104991.png
and this one is the Cat Sister (i didn't change her name when i recruit her)
1685557131556.png
and this one is the Cat Imp (i didn't change her name when i recruit her)
1685557655376.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote