[Translation Request] Indecent Quest-RPG that is squeezed by both enemies and friends [淫勇クエスト~敵にも仲間にも搾られまくるRPG~] [RJ380450] [Mochi&Daifuku]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kyoudai

Apr 4, 2020
maybe this could work
Same set of errors, not sure what i'm doing wrong.
I Change the encoding to JP on winrar before extracting the game and translation files
But then i get asked to change rvpmvp or whatever and rvpmvo files to png and oggs which I do.

• Sad
Reactions: KarylSummer

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
ngl you might be doomed,there might be a answer on this thread from before tho,some errors happened with this game before,the game is good so hopefully you can find a solution

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
yes I changed the name encoding to ANSI/OEM 932 japanese and then extracted.
then extracted TL

edit: figured it out, had to change every extension
but now I have no sounds
hi, it's almost 2 months late for the reply but, i have those exact same problem too before.
but for me, the latest TL patch fix it in my case. this is the post to the latest patch
Sorry about that. Here's a new version that should fix this issue.

uppt

Mar 11, 2021
hi everyone, was wondering if there is any way to access the nude sprites of characters? the succubi come to mind, but there is also a nude version of the usual jill sprite that only shows up when you're peeping on her, and neither of them are present in the recollection room.

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
hi everyone, was wondering if there is any way to access the nude sprites of characters? the succubi come to mind, but there is also a nude version of the usual jill sprite that only shows up when you're peeping on her, and neither of them are present in the recollection room.
maybe you can find it in game folder tho I would like to know aswell,there is also showing off to the old man with one of the girls and I think those images were unique aswell

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
should work for decrypting MV or MZ image files, if that's what you guys are looking for.

Sep 1, 2018
How do i use this?
Download the zip. Unpack it. Then copy the contents into your game's "www" folder. Choose to overwrite what's already there. (If you want to instead keep the existing data and js files as backups, first rename them to something else, and overwriting won't happen.)

Reactions: DyllPick

DyllPick

Aug 26, 2023
1707151277103.png 1707151497697.png I did that but it broke my game. Maybe I am using an outdated version or maybe i was meant to NOT unpack the files as Japanese shift with WinRAR, Idk

DyllPick

Aug 26, 2023
I've noticed this error too, it's probably because the version of the game the translator is using is different. I've managed to fix it by replacing the "versionId" variables in the System.json file, here is the patch for it:
Thank you!!!! Works now

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote