RPGM [Translation Request] Is it because I'm weak?/僕が弱いせいですか? [rokuro]

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
He means the status of the heroines, I noticed it too but just used lens.
Yeah which is why I wanted a picture for confirmation. Likely an old version since my current one has that all translated.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I got the version from your Patreon (it's dated 16 May); Overlord070 posted a picture.
Yeah but I have my own personal version I update as I progress in my own playthrough.

That being said that part is still indeed untranslated so the picture helps. I'll put that on my todo list.

Also an update from the staff is that they are waiting on the opinions of a few other staff before they respond.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah but I have my own personal version I update as I progress in my own playthrough.

That being said that part is still indeed untranslated so the picture helps. I'll put that on my todo list.

Also an update from the staff is that they are waiting on the opinions of a few other staff before they respond.
It's kinda stupid it was taken down while there are other loli and shota content around.

In any case great work with the translation, played it and aside from the usual switched pronoun shenanigans you see in every MTL you can understand everything well enough.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There you go boys, ban is final. ‍:rolleyes:

I've posted the newest version on ulmf if you want the patch. It's also on my Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeZKyMaN and rokrad

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
There you go boys, ban is final. ‍:rolleyes:

I've posted the newest version on ulmf if you want the patch. It's also on my Patreon.
Lmao, as always it's so arbitrary.
Thanks for the translation, is the new version up to date with the v1.06?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Lmao, as always it's so arbitrary.
Thanks for the translation, is the new version up to date with the v1.06?
Is the latest v1.06? I believe the last change was adding the recollection and thats the version I had.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is the latest v1.06? I believe the last change was adding the recollection and thats the version I had.
Not sure tbh, one user posted v1.06 as a new version a few days after your translation and can't tell what version the one in the banned thread was.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not sure tbh, one user posted v1.06 as a new version a few days after your translation and can't tell what version the one in the banned thread was.
Well if we go by the changes on DLSite, the initial version is 1.0.0 then there are 8 more patches after so I'd assume 1.0.8 is the latest. Recollection added is 1.0.7 so the version I had is either 1.0.7 or 1.0.8.

Therefore its likely the latest release and I wouldn't worry about it too much. It'd be nice if you could tell from game files.

Reactions: Overlord070

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Therefore its likely the latest release and I wouldn't worry about it too much. It'd be nice if you could tell from game files.
One of the text files in the game's folder is called ▼更新情報▼ (Update Information)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
suggests this is indeed—as expected—the most recent version of the game (from 12/18; version 1.0.8).

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
for anyone interested grab the game here otomi-games.com/rj320604/ and the tl patch on ulmf. thanks for the translation.

Reactions: zenayuri

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Game is alright, CG doesn't unlock if you beat the game tho'

You gotta save scum(?) the CG's

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
IS IT BECAUSE I’M WEAK? VER.1.0.8 FINAL (ENG)

i have the VER.1.0.8 FINAL (ENG)
should i upload it here ?
btw i don't know how to upload it here i download it from keep2share

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
IS IT BECAUSE I’M WEAK? VER.1.0.8 FINAL (ENG)

i have the VER.1.0.8 FINAL (ENG)
should i upload it here ?
btw i don't know how to upload it here i download it from keep2share
Dunno, might incur the mods wrath since its a banned game here.

• Wow
Reactions: Virgin Girl

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
the presents are a pain, im on the quest line happy face 5 for almost all girls and i don't find the next present. T_T