RPGM [Translation Request] Is it because I'm weak?/僕が弱いせいですか? [rokuro]

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017

This is the CI-EN post of the dev showing all the presents you can give them so the affection raises easy

I already finished the game again (Because i fucked up and got NTR) and i still hate how the dev didn't made the cg's unlock once getting an ending..

Reactions: magrao121

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

This is the CI-EN post of the dev showing all the presents you can give them so the affection raises easy

I already finished the game again (Because i fucked up and got NTR) and i still hate how the dev didn't made the cg's unlock once getting an ending..
I could get the affection increase easily but just couldn't be bothered to find all of the special items so basically as long as you find 2 special items you can use them one after the other and easily move up in relationship.

Also regarding the solo girl endings does the married girl always run away with the cave dude unless you pick her as the end girl? I'm guessing no and I did something that triggered it but couldn't be bothered to check what it was

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Same for me, I had a hard time saving and loading the game to get the right special presents for the girls... and yeah i'm almost quitting it already.
And about that ntr thing i noticed the girls going to that guy cave, i hope i don't get ntred on my first gameplay....

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Same for me, I had a hard time saving and loading the game to get the right special presents for the girls... and yeah i'm almost quitting it already.
And about that ntr thing i noticed the girls going to that guy cave, i hope i don't get ntred on my first gameplay....
Not sure what the deal is with them visiting the cave but on my save the "milf" frees him and disappears with him unless you choose her as end girl or go for harem ending.

The present NTR juggling is annoying too,

Reactions: magrao121

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
How to actually get shiina and helena scenes? im at happy face 7 with both and still nothing...
My cg room have 5 scenes unlocked since im not doing the karma path till a second playthrough. i never had a frustrated gameplay like im having on this game. and god my savetime have 35 hours already....

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How to actually get shiina and helena scenes? im at happy face 7 with both and still nothing...
My cg room have 5 scenes unlocked since im not doing the karma path till a second playthrough. i never had a frustrated gameplay like im having on this game. and god my savetime have 35 hours already....
I forget the names but is shiina the shota?
In any case the milf is the only one iirc that you have to enable NTR since he only manages to coerce her into sex if you give him the gift flowers he is looking for.

Edit: Agree, I had a shit tone of hours in my one playthrough and it was frustrating too. Was planning to do another 1 or 2 plays but just gave up after seeing a handful of endings + harem end.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I forget the names but is shiina the shota?
In any case the milf is the only one iirc that you have to enable NTR since he only manages to coerce her into sex if you give him the gift flowers he is looking for.

Edit: Agree, I had a shit tone of hours in my one playthrough and it was frustrating too. Was planning to do another 1 or 2 plays but just gave up after seeing a handful of endings + harem end.
Shiina is the bullied/crybaby girl and helena is the milf that is not virgin by default.
btw, how to get that harem ending?
I had sex with almost every girl on the town unlesse shiina, helena and that girl mother on the botton left of the town.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Shiina is the bullied/crybaby girl and helena is the milf that is not virgin by default.
I had sex with almost every girl on the town unlesse shiina, helena and that girl mother on the botton left of the town.
Impregnate every girl in the village (Heroines cannot get impregnated by the protag)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Give the loli your dirty clothes and the books as presents, it should unlock the scenes with her eventually.
The milf you need to give her a specific flower arrangement I think it's the blue one but forget.

EDIT: try giving the milf wine, I believe that's another key present.

Harem ending you need to impregnate all npcs like MTCF said, promise to visit cave dude on the last day and then visit him, don't turn around and you'll get the research. Then just go research what he gave you and choose to gain power.

How do you get ntr with shiina?
Skip giving her presents for 2 days and the old man will approach her in the house, you'll need at least 2 hearts before it happens like the other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Give the loli your dirty clothes and the books as presents, it should unlock teh scenes with her eventually.
The milf you need to give her a specific flower arrangement I think it's the blue one but forget.

EDIT: try giving the milf wine, I believe that's another key present.

Harem ending you need to impregnate all npcs like MTCF said, promise to visit cave dude on the last day and then visit him, don't turn around and you'll get the research. Then just go research what he gave you and choose to gain power.

Skip giving her presents for 2 days and the old man will approach her in the house, you'll need at least 2 hearts before it happens like the other girls.
Oh so to get ntr for miko too I do the same thing?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Oh so to get ntr for mika too I do the same thing?
Yeah they all work like that except the milf character, for her you need to give the shota a flower first and then it will work like the rest.

Basically after 2 hearts whenever you skip giving them presents for 2 days the ntr events start happening.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah they all work like that except the milf character, for her you need to give the shota a flower first and then it will work like the rest.

Basically after 2 hearts whenever you skip giving them presents for 2 days the ntr events start happening.
Kinda funny how not giving them presents for 2 days makes them get taken advantage of LOL miko I can understand since the village chief is basically drooling at the thought of her and goes out of his way but the other characters less so.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Kinda funny how not giving them presents for 2 days makes them get taken advantage of LOL miko I can understand since the village chief is basically drooling at the thought of her and goes out of his way but the other characters less so.
Yeah the situations are borderline retarded and it kinda felt like they were included to check a box and purely to frustrate the player.

The milf can't say no and is raped by the shota and accepts it because she doesn't want to hurt him.

Glasses girl is coerced by her father that can't even use his legs btw (or refuses to as it's implied he can but wants to get out of doing work/being drafted).

The swordsgirl lets herself get fucked by an ego driven merchant in exchange for him to "protect" the MC even though he will never do so because he's only in it for himself and gives 0 fucks about others, he says so multiple times too so he's not even hiding his nature.

The loli is tricked under the guise of teaching her how to attract the MC better because old guy tells her MC is only interested in mature/big titted women (I forget which) this is indeed the most "realistic" even though all it would take is loli speaking to MC to find out if that was true or not or simply asking for what his ideal type of girl was.

But the most retarded thing about it is MC knows its happening but you are never given the option to deal with it, sure you can stop it from happening once per character but that only delays it once. Not gifting presents afterwards and it happens and the MC just doesn't even try to stop it again.

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
No wonder this game didn't pass through mods considering there's not one but three lolies you can sleep with:oops:

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023

how many endings in the game ?