RPGM [Translation Request] Is it because I'm weak?/僕が弱いせいですか? [rokuro]

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
how do i trigger NTR events? is it story based?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The undressing command ability can't be bought till you catch Yato, and in convo with the dev it seems it doesn't give you nude scenes during sex, or I misunderstood her and the mtl tool is causing an issue in that regard IDK

TheJet66

May 21, 2023
Is there an ending guide? I played it normally trying to get an ending with every heroine, a neutral and a harem ending but always on the day where you return to the capital, Helena escaped with Yuto (except when you return to the capital with her)

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Is there an ending guide? I played it normally trying to get an ending with every heroine, a neutral and a harem ending but always on the day where you return to the capital, Helena escaped with Yuto (except when you return to the capital with her)

To prevent Yuto from escaping with anyone, you need to visit him everyday to give him food.
Or use the shrine in the evening before triggering an ending and get the 15 point one I think (forgot what it's called)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Dang, didnt know that this game is banned from this site.
Welp, I'll just upload my (manual) translation here.
It contains 85-90% English but has not yet been proofread.
No, I'm not going to finish it, unless they "unban" it?

Note: This is only the translation data, not the whole game.
Edit: Forgot the Js file.
Edit2: Some ss, move to Mega.
Edit3: Damn it, forgot to remove the clip logger.
Ok, I'm done for real this time.

View attachment 2940634 View attachment 2940639
It's never getting unbanned, at least not while R7 exists. :c

Its still appreciated though! I used your TL as a base and GPT'ed the rest.

Direct:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It's never getting unbanned, at least not while R7 exists. :c

Its still appreciated though! I used your TL as a base and GPT'ed the rest.

Direct:
Dazedanon always delivers.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Get all non party women pregnant.
Investigate Yato's cave thoroughly and talk to him, make sure to keep party members away from him (keep talking to him to feed him even after he starts to repeat or 15 point evening shrine option).
Max relation with all party members.
When going for an ending talk with Yato, don't look back, and do research.

Probably missed some detail or other but that's it I think

TheJet66

May 21, 2023
At night when you talk with him you need to say that you wanna see the girls raped, then keep talking every night until he says that he will give you something the day when you return to the capital, it will be the part of the recipe you needed to complete the investigation

quan11190

Sep 10, 2019
At night when you talk with him you need to say that you wanna see the girls raped, then keep talking every night until he says that he will give you something the day when you return to the capital, it will be the part of the recipe you needed to complete the investigation
how long should i talk because he only say to come meet him on the night before he taken to the capital (i think i get this answer about 15 times now ) (maybe my game translation wrong but i didn't have any new research - i go to his cave so many time already to see if i miss something)

quan11190

Sep 10, 2019
how long should i talk because he only say to come meet him on the night before he taken to the capital (i think i get this answer about 15 times now ) (maybe my game translation wrong but i didn't have any new research - i go to his cave so many time already to see if i miss something)
silly me, i just need to talk to the village chief that i am done research

Reactions: KarylSummer

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah the situations are borderline retarded and it kinda felt like they were included to check a box and purely to frustrate the player.

The milf can't say no and is raped by the shota and accepts it because she doesn't want to hurt him.

Glasses girl is coerced by her father that can't even use his legs btw (or refuses to as it's implied he can but wants to get out of doing work/being drafted).

The swordsgirl lets herself get fucked by an ego driven merchant in exchange for him to "protect" the MC even though he will never do so because he's only in it for himself and gives 0 fucks about others, he says so multiple times too so he's not even hiding his nature.

The loli is tricked under the guise of teaching her how to attract the MC better because old guy tells her MC is only interested in mature/big titted women (I forget which) this is indeed the most "realistic" even though all it would take is loli speaking to MC to find out if that was true or not or simply asking for what his ideal type of girl was.

But the most retarded thing about it is MC knows its happening but you are never given the option to deal with it, sure you can stop it from happening once per character but that only delays it once. Not gifting presents afterwards and it happens and the MC just doesn't even try to stop it again.
Sorry to necro, but I think I mentioned this before. You can stop the NTR from happening by not talking to the guys ntring at all, talking to them is what triggers the flag for it to be possible. You know when the trigger events happen cause the girls that get taken will be part of the convo with the guy (The mayor is harder to trigger in this regard, as there is story relevant dialog. The merchant is the easiest in my experience.) You have a couple times before the relevent dialog pops up, so the merchant can still have stuff bought/sold from him, though you wanna do it sparingly, generally save it for one ore two trips and you should be good.

Reactions: Yukihirou

PaulGamer

Jul 10, 2020
What are you missing specifically? Alot of the game has already been covered in thread, so whatever your missing I can probably tell you.
oh, thx, and srry for late reply, basicly, idk what to do more, i'm with lvl 5, killed a lot of goblins, has done researchs, but for any reason i dont progress, i completed all the karma quests but the will i have a lot to do but dont understand so well