VN Others [Translation Request] Iyashinbo The Motion ~Sekai de Ichiban Suki na Hito~ Guilty Soft

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
315705_1557718448717.png

Download Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/iyashinbo-the-motion-sekai-de-ichiban-suki-na-hito.30187/

Genre: Male Protagonist, Incest (Mom-Son, Aunt-Nephew), Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Vanilla, Animated VN

SYPNOSIS:

Makoto is a high school student. He lives together with his mother, Tamami, because his father passed away when he was a kid. One day, his dick gets erected as usual when he wakes up, but never gets small. Tamami finds it, and immediately takes him to hospital. According to the doctor, he has a continuous erection disease, and is required to ejaculate periodically. Since then, she gives him a blowjob everytime necessary. However, she gradually gets sexually excited....

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
the damn crap still doesn't work on win 8 and up, tried all the methods provided in that topic and non of them worked,
the link that dead hero gave only works on wins 7 & XP,

it would help allot if someone managed to figure out a way to make the damn thing work on newer systems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
the damn crap still doesn't work on win 8 and up, tried all the methods provided in that topic and non of them worked,
the link that dead hero gave only works on wins 7 & XP,

it would help allot if someone managed to figure out a way to make the damn thing work on newer systems.
try this

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
try this

same issue, every-time i click in the cracked/replaced EXE, nothing happened,
this issue happened both on my win 8 & 10 PC & laptop,

the game worked fine on my old wins xp laptob & 7 before i switched it to 8,
same issue with my purchased DRM copy on DLsite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

imp5000

Apr 8, 2019
Struggling to get it to work on win10 as well. I guess there is no other way than run a virtual machine with an older OS?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
SAD , I think this game is a masterpiece plus the animation makes it a rare one but can't get translation

Reactions: Kaoshin

Bloutware

Apr 21, 2018
I tried A LOT of sources (and I really meant it) but none of them worked on Win10, only on Win7. Also, all of the sources I got had some kind off "trojan" on the crack file, but I was on a virtual machine so it didn't really matter. I'm playing now with VNR. Unfortunatly this is the only way atm.

Reactions: White Bomber

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
same issue, every-time i click in the cracked/replaced EXE, nothing happened,
this issue happened both on my win 8 & 10 PC & laptop,

the game worked fine on my old wins xp laptob & 7 before i switched it to 8,
same issue with my purchased DRM copy on DLsite.
Did you try running it in compatibility mode Windows 7 ? If you're playing in Win 10, you can go to properties and compatibility set it to win 7

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Did you try running it in compatibility mode Windows 7 ? If you're playing in Win 10, you can go to properties and compatibility set it to win 7

first thing that came to my mind----->didn't work,
double clicking on both cracked/uncracked exe dos nothing on wins8/10.

however it worked fine on my wins7 laptop
1602710761093.png 1602710795303.png 1602710829128.png
would be better if there's a method to make it work on 10/8.1 OS for the sake of manual translation.

Last edited: