VN Others [Translation Request] Iyashinbo The Motion ~Sekai de Ichiban Suki na Hito~ Guilty Soft

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I am not 100% planning on translating it, both because it takes time and the possibility off a more experienced translator deciding to picking it up, i just had wondered how a great game like this doesn't have a translation and many "meh" ones have, so i decided to take a look what it seems to be stopping it, and in my opinion it's because of the engine and knowing no easy way to extract the text from the game and edit. While in RPGMaker it's very straightforward for any translator to work on.

So i think that if people want this game to be translated, it would be good for a programmer to lay down the bases for it, maybe make a post with the necessary files, even a UI (although not necessary it does make the process faster, softwares like translator++ was a hell of an advance).

Anyway, i think if something like that was available the possibilities of a translator picking it up would be a lot higher, and maybe if no one does it, i may pick it up myself in the future when i'm less busy. And yeah, i would make a natural translation, not those bizarre MTL that sometimes you find in this website. I prefer playing the full Japanese game instead of those.

Oh, and in case you or someone else end up finding a way to make translating this game less of a hassle (like being able to extract the text files to begin with) you can post in the ULMF, this game was basically forgotten there, not because there isn't an interest, but because people couldn't even load it in win 10 some time ago.
I see, thanks. I'll try to make a post about it on ULMF or here but probably not now; pretty busy '-'

fredsoza

Sep 30, 2021
I see, thanks. I'll try to make a post about it on ULMF or here but probably not now; pretty busy '-'
Great, definitely do in case you figure a way out, and message or quote me so i know that it's now possible for me to work on the translation in case i have free time.

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
Great, definitely do in case you figure a way out, and message or quote me so i know that it's now possible for me to work on the translation in case i have free time.
If you have Discord, just join this server -

I can show you how to translate Guilty+ titles which are in ShiinaRio engine

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Well here's the script, can you join the server?

Last edited:

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I have such a question, I read the comments and I understand that this game is now officially translated or maybe I misunderstood something

botab

Aug 24, 2020
No, it isn't. Someone requested to translate this
I understood everything simply due to the fact that the request is in the category of translations, I thought so In any case, if no one takes up the translation of this game Which I also Think deserve to be translated fredsoza Said that maybe he will translate it So let's hope for the best

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Will this work on my officially purchased product from DLsite?

DRM version? on windows 10? highly unlikely.

since you already made the purchase----->just drop the DLL file into the game folder and start the exe.

if it didn't work then the only working version is the one posted on this site (just make sure you drop the DLL+crack files into the installed game folder & double click on "_iyashim.exe").