VN Others [Translation Request] Iyashinbo The Motion ~Sekai de Ichiban Suki na Hito~ Guilty Soft

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019

Tried to download, but the download is stuck on "16 seconds left" for half an hour now.
Oh wait - Download failed. So I have to try again in about 120 minutes and pray it won't fail again.
And that's just for part 1. Still 2 parts to go after that. Painful to see if you have a 1Gb connection.

So - I really appreciate the effort, but it seems that for now this is going to take a LOT of effort.
After almost two hours of trying I not even have part 1.

It seems we are not very lucky, and I guess getting everything complete requires something like a miracle.
As said - I really appreciate the effort, and it's not your fault, but yeah...

[Edit]

For good order - I tried it again. It failed halfway. I tried it another time. It failed again near the end.
Rapitgator is obviously pure garbage. I am really happy I never go for a "premium account" on this kind of sites, if this is the best kind of "service" they are able to provide. They have wasted several hours of my time for zero result. I cannot say it's a great experience, that's for sure.

In short - These links are only for those players that are pure masochists. Better avoid them if you want to keep your sanity.

I still appreciate the amount of work Toushiro did, but "downloaders beware"... ;)

[/Edit]

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

Zolaf

Sep 25, 2019
Hey guys, when playing the game, the animations stutter and do not play, until it gets to the cum shot scene, and then that animation works fine, but all the animations besides the cum shot dont work. Anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Edit: God dammit. I figured it out. I needed to install the Klite Codec pack. Finally. I hope this helps some poor fool in the future.

Last edited: