[Translation Request] Jitaku Keibiin

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
If you're interested in the story, Im pretty sure they made a hentai-anime adapted from this game going by the same name. Im sure you'll find it if you just look up "Jitaku Keibiin hentai"
i have watched the anime adaption, i am interested in the story through VN

Feb 3, 2020
Not sure if anyone else has this issue but I can't seem to access the camcorder,video and voice gallery for sayaka. There a japanese pop up everytime i try to go into one of them and it would show a blank black screen. I can only right click to exit it. I already tried deleting and redownloading the file but it seems to still remain. In fact, my past progress also remains. Thanks for any help.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
This game has a translation already, well it had in hongfire but that forum is lost already man... fuck life. Try searching in Hentai Bedta

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
i have watched the anime adaption, i am interested in the story through VN
That is in most cases terrible advice. We seem to even have hentai studios ignoring the games they are adapting from now, cough PoRo cough. Still, by the end of the day a anime adaptation will always truncate these stories, leaving only a husk of them back. Also, those episodes seem to not even be 20 mins long, while the vn itself is apparently up to 30 hours. You do the math on that one yourself, bro :D

Edit: I can't reply to the dude you quoted, so don't take this the wrong way. We both mean the same guy.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This game has a translation already, well it had in hongfire but that forum is lost already man... fuck life. Try searching in Hentai Bedta
Likely mtl or partial at best, right? This is a request thread for a full human translation. :p