Others None [Translation Request] [JK x JK The girl who loved a loofah] [Drei]

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
i have the script of the game in .txt and .json from md_src, i don't know how to translate the file automatically (i tried dazedMtl, but doesn't work on my pc) if someone can translate them, i can remake the md_src.med file and the game will be finally translated.

I will try to translated all by myself by hand in my native language (spanish) but it has like 30.000 lines of script :'v.

If someone knows how to translate this automatically will be a legend in my heart.

(open the jp_chs.json file with notepad or vs code, then you wil see something like this

"交尾しようね!": "",

you need to put the line translated between the ""

"交尾しようね!": "
Let's mate!",
)

I think you need to translate both archives, the .txt and the .json to make it works.

Best of lucks!
When you had the archive fully translated, just upload it in here in a zip.
(Very important, don't translate the lines who has SE in it, i think they are sound archives, just let the "" empty)

View attachment script_to_translate.zip View attachment script_to_translate.zip

RandomPkph

Jun 24, 2022
i have the script of the game in .txt and .json from md_src, i don't know how to translate the file automatically (i tried dazedMtl, but doesn't work on my pc) if someone can translate them, i can remake the md_src.med file and the game will be finally translated.

I will try to translated all by myself by hand in my native language (spanish) but it has like 30.000 lines of script :'v.

If someone knows how to translate this automatically will be a legend in my heart.

(open the jp_chs.json file with notepad or vs code, then you wil see something like this

"交尾しようね!": "",

you need to put the line translated between the ""

"交尾しようね!": "
Let's mate!",
)

I think you need to translate both archives, the .txt and the .json to make it works.

Best of lucks!
When you had the archive fully translated, just upload it in here in a zip.
(Very important, don't translate the lines who has SE in it, i think they are sound archives, just let the "" empty)

View attachment 3794344 View attachment 3794344
Great! I literally started translating this thing yesterday and had no idea on how to put the new text in the game.
Have you translated anything yet?

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
Great! I literally started translating this thing yesterday and had no idea on how to put the new text in the game.
Have you translated anything yet?
To add the new text, you need to download dxlib (i put the zip for you here, don´t worry) and then you have to put the md_src.med file from your game inside the dxlib folder. Then, put the jp_all.txt and jp_chs.json in the intermediate_file folder, then edit the "test.py" archive in the root dxlib folder. You need to delete "#" before the seven and eight line of code, run it with python and it will create a new .med file, rename to md_src.med and put it back into your game folder, and that's it! If the gods want, the game will be translated once and for all. I translated like 300 lines already using sugoi translator + deepl (it will help you a lot, if you do this manually), but i don't tested because they are from a scene from a different route that i haven't played yet xD

Sorry if i don't explain myself well, write in english is not my thing :v
Good luck!

RandomPkph

Jun 24, 2022
To add the new text, you need to download dxlib (i put the zip for you here, don´t worry) and then you have to put the md_src.med file from your game inside the dxlib folder. Then, put the jp_all.txt and jp_chs.json in the intermediate_file folder, then edit the "test.py" archive in the root dxlib folder. You need to delete "#" before the seven and eight line of code, run it with python and it will create a new .med file, rename to md_src.med and put it back into your game folder, and that's it! If the gods want, the game will be translated once and for all. I translated like 300 lines already using sugoi translator + deepl (it will help you a lot, if you do this manually), but i don't tested because they are from a scene from a different route that i haven't played yet xD

Sorry if i don't explain myself well, write in english is not my thing :v
Good luck!
uff, qué complicado.
Creo que mejor solo te voy pasando lo que traduzca y ya

Reactions: RottenBoner

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
uff, qué complicado.
Jajajaj,
uff, qué complicado.
Maaal, es re complicado, lo peor es que hay caracteres en español que capaz que ni los toma, y te rompe las pelotas de que no coincide con el codigo de escritura japonesa, y tenes que ver donde la pifiaste y asi. Si me queres ayudar a traducir, mas que agradecido, solo te pido que me ayudes a traducir el archivo jp_all.txt, asi yo copio el texto de ahi y lo voy pasando al .json, fijate de no poner ninguna letra con acento, ni Ñ´s.
Hace un cacho hice una prueba y funciono! pero me falta un huevo y medio para traducir, encima si me pongo a modificar a mano lo que traduce el deepl para que tenga sentido, no termino mas. Por ahora voy a dejar la traduccion robotica que tira. Te dejo una foto para que veas que funciona (bah, masomenos, probe una version del .med traducida y el juego no se si trae algun tipo de proteccion, que me empezaba a pedir el cd original, la borre, hice otra y arranco xd)