RPGM WIP [Translation Request] (JP - EN) Hypnosis Pencil

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018

-----
Title: Hypnosis Pencil (催眠えんぴつ)
Link: ,
Version: 1.0
Tags: School Setting, Shame/Humiliation, Hypnosis, Brainwashing, Big Breasts, Pubic/Armpit Hair (Toggleable)
-----
An RPG where the main character, who has obtained the power of hypnosis, has sex with beautiful girls in a school setting!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Working on this. Don't bother me about it and anyone who asks me about an update/timeline will cause me to delay the eventual translation release by a month. I'm kidding about that last part (but seriously, I translate on my own terms and time so just leave me alone).
Hey, how's the translation coming along? Done yet?

Reactions: arararar4344

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Working on this. Don't bother me about it and anyone who asks me about an update/timeline will cause me to delay the eventual translation release by a month. I'm kidding about that last part (but seriously, I translate on my own terms and time so just leave me alone).
Godspeed on your work on this. If it's anything like his last two games, expect a million common events for each and every variation and an extremely tedious hint system.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
God bless you for proper translations and not MTL <3

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator