RPGM WIP [Translation Request] (JP - EN) Hypnosis Pencil

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Alrighty, I guess y'all deserve an update.

Working hard on this, and while it's extremely complex and lengthy, it's going well.
So far:

Overall dialogue, quests, glossary/menu, and story: about 60%
Main girl story/H-scenes: ?? (about 70%)
Secondary girls story/H-scenes: ?? (about 35%)
Side girls story/H-scenes: 5/6 (83%)
Threesome H-scenes: 0/10: (0%)
Endings: 6/15 (40%)

Don't expect it anytime soon, and I'll be taking a break from this game in a few weeks for about a month for Christmas break and travel. However, just be patient. Progress is going smoothly and I'm personally happy with how fast and comfortable this translation has been, despite how long it is.

ru_ru_ru

Jan 21, 2022
Alrighty, I guess y'all deserve an update.

Working hard on this, and while it's extremely complex and lengthy, it's going well.
So far:

Overall dialogue, quests, glossary/menu, and story: about 60%
Main girl story/H-scenes: ?? (about 70%)
Secondary girls story/H-scenes: ?? (about 35%)
Side girls story/H-scenes: 5/6 (83%)
Threesome H-scenes: 0/10: (0%)
Endings: 6/15 (40%)

Don't expect it anytime soon, and I'll be taking a break from this game in a few weeks for about a month for Christmas break and travel. However, just be patient. Progress is going smoothly and I'm personally happy with how fast and comfortable this translation has been, despite how long it is.
thank you very much for all your work man :)

sohai999

Nov 23, 2020
+1 Thanks for the effort! Played half of the games in JP and so far the story and freedom of choices is so well imo. Take your time and don't burn yourself out :)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there an update about this content?
If you're talking about the translation, no. Got back into it after a month-long "break" of travel, but it's gonna be slower progress due to some of the more complicated triggers and storylines. That and while I finished up a side project during the break, I also added another side project. :D

Reactions: gluestick

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, it's crushing and devastating news for me, but the devs released an ENG AI patch for this game.
While I've got other projects to work on, I'm sadly gonna need to give up the translation for this one; really sucks because I greatly enjoyed playing this and worked incredibly hard (2-3 months of work) on this translation.

That's how it goes with fan translations though. Days upon days of work only to be thwarted by something an AI could do in a matter of minutes. If I eventually end up finishing this, I'll probably privatize it. There's no point in releasing it, as nobody would really appreciate it, and even if so, I'd probably run into legal trouble given the devs already have their own ENG patch.

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Alright, it's crushing and devastating news for me, but the devs released an ENG AI patch for this game.
While I've got other projects to work on, I'm sadly gonna need to give up the translation for this one; really sucks because I greatly enjoyed playing this and worked incredibly hard (2-3 months of work) on this translation.

That's how it goes with fan translations though. Days upon days of work only to be thwarted by something an AI could do in a matter of minutes. If I eventually end up finishing this, I'll probably privatize it. There's no point in releasing it, as nobody would really appreciate it, and even if so, I'd probably run into legal trouble given the devs already have their own ENG patch.
That's really too bad. The AI is functional, but as always there is a lot of context and phrasing that is lost because of the sloppy way it's translated. I would much rather have a carefully crafted translation than a functional but sloppy AI version. I hope you will consider continuing.