RPGM None Complete [Translation Request] [静かな北国] 隙間時間に正義のお仕事 [RJ01048847]

Jun 18, 2020
Get that shitty MTL outta here!!!

Not really sure how the compression and stuff works, but just to be safe: Be sure to extract using japanese locale. The CG's are uncensored using Hent-AI/DeepCreamPy, and I would go as far as calling this one of my better translations. ChatGPT really helped with the context and stuff, so I hope you enjoy it! And if you could please review the game on the OP when it gets updated (and mention the translation...), I'd really appreciate it!

Until next time, gentlemen!
Thank you so much

tunboino

Jan 28, 2023
Get that shitty MTL outta here!!!

Not really sure how the compression and stuff works, but just to be safe: Be sure to extract using japanese locale. The CG's are uncensored using Hent-AI/DeepCreamPy, and I would go as far as calling this one of my better translations. ChatGPT really helped with the context and stuff, so I hope you enjoy it! And if you could please review the game on the OP when it gets updated (and mention the translation...), I'd really appreciate it!

Until next time, gentlemen!
we are gathered here today to celebrate the size of this w bossman

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Agnaricson

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Nice Agnaricson, now it would be good to notify and update the game thread with this translation

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So play it for a couple of minutes and I will say it now no point of a translation since the ML is alright but mostly because of a couple of things 1. You don't have a lot of control of the story, sadly you are pretty much forced on events. So it you walk around the house looking for events in each household after you are done with that you go to the base and do a mission after that you go home and repeat the process. It dose get boring pretty fast. Edit: Forgot to mention you can't progress the story unless you view the events in both households.

Last edited:
Reactions: D-Boy22

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
Update:

The game is quite text-heavy, but that's really not a problem because of its linear nature. (This certainly could've been a visual novel instead, but I think RPGMaker-assets provides another dimension to it).

So I'm pretty far into the translation by now. The interloping men have started to have their way with the ladies, and I'm halfway through the Release Lovers HQ missions. I'm not giving you an estimated release with this update, but it's really not that far off.

Edit: Got a bit scared when I noticed Map 101 has 2344(!!!) lines of dialogue, but it turns out it's the scene recollection-room, so I can just copy-paste the H-scenes once I'm done with them.

Here. Have some proof of my work while you wait:

View attachment 2571793

I'm pissed off by the impatient MTL that's already been posted, but I'm pushing through. I'll let you know when the translation's done, and I'll share it here on this page alongside an updated OP-image, synopsis and images. If anyone knows how to uncensor shit, pass me a message and we'll sort that out too. Peace, brothers!
Can I ask what tool do you use for translating RPG Maker games? I want to take a shot at some RPG Maker games.