Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Compare to Gal Kano , this is taking so long , I can understand that maybe because its the lot of time and effort was given into these project compare to Gal Kano because of engine issues that makes this game so exclusive (Also the best of all Marina series in my opinion) that it will take too long to be release publicly but whats saddening is some us who can support but can't pay through the payment method in BuyMeACoffee, It would have been easier if its on patreon

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Zandatsu34

Mar 4, 2019
Compare to Gal Kano , this is taking so long , I can understand that maybe because its the lot of time and effort was given into these project compare to Gal Kano because of engine issues that makes this game so exclusive (Also the best of all Marina series in my opinion) that it will take too long to be release publicly but whats saddening is some us who can support but can't pay through the payment method in BuyMeACoffee, It would have been easier if its on patreon
INDEED!

capu2

May 15, 2018
Translating takes time.

Gal Kano was on an easier engine. It will be available eventually. You just have to wait. Be patient

Also, I would like to add another payment method but PayPal is the only available option as of now. Sorry about that

Reactions: cdvz23

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Eh, don't worry. I'm just glad it got translated at all in the first place. I'll wait whatever it takes, I have no shortage of other VNs to read in the meantime lol.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Don't understand a shit about how buy me a coffee work, i just support (2 times) and i can't see any link for the translation.

capu2

May 15, 2018
And the other one is giving a false hope , posting fake news from now on should be warn or deleted
They just assumed the release date.
I’m just busy with my current project right now that’s why I rarely update about the pub release on my games

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Compare to Gal Kano , this is taking so long , I can understand that maybe because its the lot of time and effort was given into these project compare to Gal Kano because of engine issues that makes this game so exclusive (Also the best of all Marina series in my opinion)
Nah, its subjective, If someone prefers older men with younger women , 2 and 3 is for them but I always prefer a MILF and a young stud with a lots of stamina so Marina 1 is the best for me, the all night banging , the hot spring trip and the longer and more detailed h-scenes just put Marina 1 on top of it all . The only the thing that makes Marina 2 good for me is she almost fell in love with the actor and her outfit

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

dikihead

Aug 7, 2021
This is raw installer or already instaled file? Coz i want play in kirikiroid on android need unpack file
Unpack? you no need unpacked that, just install the game using exagear and put the game data in progam files, and find the patch for this game