Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

Zandatsu34

Mar 4, 2019
I would've bought a coffee if i could but unfortunately since my country doesn't work with Paypal, i cannot do that. As a fan of the serie, i am waiting for the public release yet it's been three weeks now and the patch hasn't released yet. Please Mr. Capu, either find another payment service which accepts other payment alternatives than Paypal or release it already. Or i will cry so hard... :'(

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I would've bought a coffee if i could but unfortunately since my country doesn't work with Paypal, i cannot do that. As a fan of the serie, i am waiting for the public release yet it's been three weeks now and the patch hasn't released yet. Please Mr. Capu, either find another payment service which accepts other payment alternatives than Paypal or release it already. Or i will cry so hard... :'(
I was under the assumption it would be released by the end of the month, though I will stress it's an assumption made by me.
The last release was Gal Kano by Capu2, and you could donate via the coffee site for early access or wait till the end of the month for it to be released publically.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I was under the assumption it would be released by the end of the month, though I will stress it's an assumption made by me.
The last release was Gal Kano by Capu2, and you could donate via the coffee site for early access or wait till the end of the month for it to be released publically.
Is the end of the month already yei

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Almost like I said it was an assumption I had made :unsure:
Maybe Capu02 has no plan to release it publicly , the other project of his haven't release yet too after a month .

Edit: Oh I saw the Gal Kano translation patch for free download in ULMF so maybe wait Marina 2 translation patch in there

Last edited:
Reactions: dikdik48

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe Capu02 has no plan to release it publicly , the other project of his haven't release yet too after a month .

Edit: Oh I saw the Gal Kano translation patch for free download in ULMF so maybe wait Marina 2 translation patch in there
Gal Kano is also out on f95 and he released it earlier than he had planed but a few people weren't the greatest to him in the Gal Kano thread over tags so i dont see him in any rush to put it up here, that or he could just be super busy.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i wonder if capu2 gonna take this for his next project

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Gal Kano is also out on f95 and he released it earlier than he had planed but a few people weren't the greatest to him in the Gal Kano thread over tags so i dont see him in any rush to put it up here, that or he could just be super busy.
Actually, I don't mind even if the game isn't posted here, just the link to the translation patch is enough, I have the game in japanese version, I could just copy the translation patch , I'll wait on ULMF

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

JackSpicer

Dec 29, 2018
Anybody know how to see Marina's POV? I got Kenji and Hiroto's POV but I Marina doesn't show up to click anymore in Start Game after Hiroto's POV showed up.