Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

Yatobiance

Jan 20, 2020
in my case Kenji>Nakamura but still doesn't unlock marina view . AH!! can someone give me the save file for unlocking marina view

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnetFlavor

MobGuy

Jan 9, 2021
You mean Rin? I was bored during the start of the pandemic so I translated some AS games out of whim. Might release some after the issues of Marina 2. My friend is almost done debugging the Majiro Engine (Curse you AS for using this stinky engine) View attachment 1134788
OMG Capu2 are u gonna translate AV onee-chan yuuki rin 1 & 2 next after ur done with marina 2?
if yes, then now u r officially my hero. how do i thank you? do you receive donations? i if u do, i usually use paypal.
truly thank you very much Capu2

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
just wondering, if in anyway someone can like remake the cg with bigger resolution, is it possible to remove the censored mosaic too? i usually just wait for official uncensored release more than the translate one. i really love gentle sasaki art as he really know how to make fit girl like marina. wish there will be more atelier sakura netorare games from him. just gotta take a moment to appreciate this Chie Satonaka from Persona 4 by Gentle Sasaki. __satonaka_chie_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_gentle_sasaki__fd8cfded35a3f4201d69e270f3bd00ca.jpg

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Just to let everyone know, Capu2 has opened a Buy Me A Coffee page which can be found: .

And along with Marina's Cuckolding Report 2, he's also almost finished translating Atelier Sakura's lastest VN:

For everyone who loves Atelier Sakura games, please support the studio by purchasing the VN if you can, and if you can go even further, please support Capu2's translation efforts!

In addition, you can follow Capu2 and other translator's work on Discord by joining this server:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Just to let everyone know, Capu2 has opened a Buy Me A Coffee page which can be found: .

And along with Marina's Cuckolding Report 2, he's also almost finished translating Atelier Sakura's lastest VN:

For everyone who loves Atelier Sakura games, please support the studio by purchasing the VN if you can, and if you can go even further, please support Capu2's translation efforts!

In addition, you can follow Capu2 and other translator's work on Discord by joining this server:
Ooh that's great!

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

Hope theres another payment.